Chapter 7 (Pt.3)

Warning: There's smut
*****

Springtrap (POV)

Y/N is standing in between my legs. I grab her waist and pull her towards me. She then gets on my lap, her legs on either side of me, are faces are inches apart.

I close my eyes, then slowly lean in, and kiss Y/N on her lips. "Oh, her lips are so soft and perfect," I think to myself. Y/N kisses me back, are kisses get more heated. I want more, so I grab the zipper on Y/Ns onesie.

Y/N pulls back, "Springy, no, I'm not ready for that" Y/N says then climbs off of my lap. (Ouch! My faz balls! sorry I had to😭) "You need to get back to Fazbear Frights before you, me, or both of us get in trouble," Y/N says.

"Okay," I say sadly.

"Hey, I don't want you to leave either, but I'll see you tonight," Y/N says grabbing both of my hands.

"Okay," I say then get up off of the couch and walk for the front door.

"Hey wait!"

"Yeah?" I ask turning around to look at Y/N

"I'll give you a ride, does that sound nice?"

"Yeah"

****

Readers (POV)

10:00 am - You and Springtrap get to Fazbear Frights and you don't get in any trouble because you "brought Springtrap back immediately".

10:15 am - You get home and look at your couch, butterflies go through your tummy when you remember what happened.

You then go upstairs to your room and sleep.

11:00 pm - You wake up, you eat breakfast, then get ready. You dig through your closet and find an F/C t-shirt with F/M (Favourite musician) on the front. You then put on a pair of black leggings and a pair of black boots.

You gather up some games, snacks, and F/D. Then put it in your F/C backpack.

12:00 am - You walk into the office, today felt off. Like something bad was gonna happen. You set your F/C backpack down by the desk and sit down in the spinny chair. But you don't spin.

"Is everything okay?" You get scared and turn your head to see....

"Oh, it's just you Springtrap," you say.

Springtrap (POV)

Something wasn't right. Y/N is all tensed up. "You didn't answer my question"

"Oh, yeah"

"Don't lie to me Y/N" I say

*****
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next!
419 words
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!