Chapter 8

Readers (POV)

"I'm not lying to you," you say, lying, it hurt for you to lie to Springtrap, you don't know why though. You just didn't want to cause him any trouble, he's been so nice to you and has done so much for you.

"I know that you're lying to me, I'm not stupid Y/N," Springtrap says walking towards you, you think that he is trying to hurt you. You scoot away from him, but he grabs your arm.

"Let me go, yo-" Springtrap covers your mouth and goes behind you.

"Do you hear that?" Springtrap whispers.

"Do you want me to check on the cameras?"

"Yeah"

Springtrap (POV)

Y/N checks the cameras "Uh, Spring, you might want to see this"

I look over Y/N and at the tablet, people are pouring all over the place.

"Y/N, do you trust me?"

"Yeah, of course"

"Follow me" *this seems familiar😅*

I lead Y/N to the room without any cameras, *Oh no* and then the smell of smoke fills my nose. "Springy! We need to get out of here!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Okay," I say then pick up Y/N bride style, and run for the exit, it's locked.

"I'm gonna get us out of here, okay?" I say then go for the front door, locked.

"Spring, I love you," Y/N says through her coughs

"No! Y/N, stay with me, okay?" I say as Y/N continues to cough. I hear sirens.

"HELP" I scream multiple times.

"Move from behind the door" I move, and the firemen break down the door, and I run out to the paramedics screaming "help".

The paramedics get a gurnee out of the ambulance and I set her down on it. "I'm going with," I say.

"Sir, I don't know what type of monster you are, but you can't come"

"Monster?"

"LET HIM GO WITH ME" Y/N screams, then goes into another coughing fit.

I get in the back of the ambulance with Y/N and go to the hospital.

Hours later.....

I am sitting beside my sleeping Y/N. Whenever the nurses came in, they always got scared or disgusted by the way I look. "I love you, Y/N" I whisper then Y/Ns hand.

I look away from Y/N because I hear the door open. "How odd, I could have sworn the nurse just came and checked up on Y/N a few minutes ago," I think to myself. An old couple walks in, and the wife gets scared.

"Get away from my daughter yo-"

"No!" Y/N screams and I grab her face.

"Hey, shhh"

"I said, get away from my daughter!" The man says making me look at him, then back at Y/N.

"Don't leave me here wi-"

"Y/N! Do you want that freak away from you?"

"What did you just call me?" I ask, my eyes turning a purple hue.

"You heard me"

"Excuse me?! Dad, or shall I say F/N (father's name) because you were never a good father nor mother M/N (mothers name) to me, so why try and be ones now?! I've packed all of my shit in moved out, it's too late now" Y/N screams then goes into another coughing fit. I hug Y/N to calm her down.

"Did you not get the message?"

"No, I was too busy looking at you," the mother says.

"Oh, really now?" I ask making the parents look at each other and then back at me.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid that this magnificence of mine is only reserved for Y/N," I say.

"What magnificence?"

"I don't think the message is getting through to you guys, so let me spell it out... Fuck off" the nurse says. "And if you don't want to leave, I'll call security"

Y/Ns parents leave and Y/N breaks down in my arms.

"Thank you," Y/N says hugging me tighter.

****

A few weeks later...

Y/N and I have been living together for a few weeks now, she got a new job at F/S (Favourite store) and has been going to work there all weekdays. So I only get the weekends to spend with her.

Saturday -

The front door opened and Y/N came in, with a worried look on her face, then runs over to me. She cries in my arms.

"Hey, shh... What's wrong, sweetie?"

"These boys, they were trying to get me to go home with them, one of them even touched me! And they followed me home!" Y/N says, my eyes turn to a purple hue, my blood boiling at the thought of someone touching her.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

*****

Uh oh... Springy better beat the shat out of those meanies!😒 Anyways, thx for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next! Bye!
835 words.
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!