Chapter 11

Sorry it took so long to post this, my lazy ass wouldn't write it.. enjoy!
Warning! There's alcohol in this chapter!
*****

Y/N and I get ready for bed and I tuck her in, like always.

"Goodnight Y/N, see you tomorrow," I say then turn her light off and walk out of her room.

"Springy, wait!" Y/N yells stopping me from closing her door.

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"This is gonna sound really weird, but can you stay with me for the night? I'm scared that the men are going to come back"

"Yeah," I say then shut her bedroom door and sit on the end of her bed.

"Spring, come here," Y/N says scooting over and making room for me beside her. "Lay down with me," she says patting the empty spot beside her.

I smile and lay down beside Y/N. "C-can we cuddle?" Y/N asks me.

"Yeah, of course," I say, then wrap my arm around Y/N. She lays her head on my chest. She then moves a little to get comfortable. And then grunts angrily.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking down at her.

"I have to go pee, and I just got comfy" Y/N says.

"Then go pee, it'll still be comfy when you get back, I promise," I say with a smile.

Y/N gets up and goes to her bathroom, "You need to ask her" I think to myself, I hear the toilet flush, and then she swings the bathroom door open.

She turns the light off, then runs and jumps into bed. I clear my throat. "Uh, Y/N, I have a question for you"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"C-can, uh, can we go on a date?" I ask visibly shaking.

"Of course!" Y/N says. "But, we need to get some sleep first"

Later....

*****
The dinner idea and the food/meal were suggested by @kceyams
*****

3:00 pm - I wake up and check the alarm clock. "Shit! I need to fix dinner!" I think to myself. I carefully get out of Y/Ns grip, and gently lay her down. Then cover her up. I quietly go downstairs.

I get into the kitchen and think what a good meal would be. I think back to the first meal Clara and I *that's what I call William Afton's wife, from the Fnaf lore* had. "That's it!" I think to myself. I go get a piece of paper and a pen.

"Alright, I'm gonna make lasagna, with grilled chicken, and red wine," I think to myself. Then jot it down on the paper. *Idk if this is how you make the food, so don't try and make it the way I write it!* I get a clear baking dish and spray cooking oil in the bottom of it, then I pre-heat the oven and layer up the stuff. Once I'm done with that, I put it in the oven.

*Again, I don't know how to make grilled chicken, so please do not try and make it the way I write it!* I then get two chicken breasts out, then season and grill them. After that, I set the table, and make it look romantic. I then get two wine glasses out, and pour red wine in them I get the food ready and go upstairs to Y/Ns room.

Readers (POV)

You wake up to Springtrap shaking you. You groan and roll over, then bury your face into your pillow. "Y/N" Springtrap says in a soft voice, you don't respond.

"Y/N" he repeats, but you still don't respond. Springtrap sighs.

"Y/N wake up!" You look up, to see Springtrap looking at you with his head tilted to the side.

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up," you say sitting up in your bed and stretching.

"Are you awake now?" Springtrap asks.

"Yeah," you say then yawn.

"Yay!" Springtrap says then pulls you off of your bed. You land on your feet and trip. Holding on tight to Springtraps hands, you take a few steps forward to regain your balance.

"Dude, I'm not awake enough for this!"

"Are you awake enough for food?"

"Always and forever," you say, then take Springtraps hand in yours and let him lead you downstairs.

"Oh, my gosh! This is so nice, Spring-A-Ling!" You say as Springtrap pulls out a chair and you sit.

"Here we go with the nicknames again," Springtrap says as he sits at the other end of your table, across from you.

Time skip (because I'm lazy af)

Springtrap (POV)

Y/N has been on her phone a lot, laughing. And I don't like it, she belongs with ME and only me. *ooh, somebody's jealous* "Hey Springy, I'm gonna be going to someone's house after work today, I'll be back tomorrow," Y/N says as she grabs her backpack.

"Who's house?"

"That should be the least of your worries Springyboy," Y/N says then opens the front door.

"Bye Springster, love you"

"Love you too, be safe"

"I will," Y/N says then shuts and locks the front door. I feel sad, Y/N is up to something and hiding it from me.

Readers (POV)

When you get off of work, you get on the highway, and head to your friend's house. The friend's house you're going to is a boys' house, you knew that Springtrap wouldn't like that. You felt guilt hit you when you left your house this morning.

You pull into his driveway and knock on the front door

You pull into his driveway and knock on the front door. A man in his twenties with dark brown hair, and blue eyes *ooh, I wonder who this is? Find out in the next chapter! I'm just joking. That was a knee slapper, you should laugh at my comedy* opens the door, once he sees you, his eyes light up. *Baby you light up my world like nobody else. Sorry it reminded me of that song*

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey, Michael!"

"Come in," he says opening the front door all the way.

*****
Ooh, I don't know, I just wanted to say "ooh". Anyways thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next! Bye!
1034 words
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!