Chapter 6 (Pt.1)

Warning: slight smut in this chapter
*****

April 8th, 2023

Readers (POV)

11:00 pm - You get ready. You choose to wear your P.A.N.D.A Team Leader onesie. You then gather some games, snacks, and F/D and put them in your F/C backpack. You then head to work.

(That's P

(That's P.A.N.D.A Team Leader btw)

12:00 am - When you get into the office Springtrap is already there, waiting for you.

"Oh, hi Springy," you say setting your F/C backpack beside the desk. You then sit in the spinny chair and start to spin. You laugh when you see Springtrap for a millisecond while spinning.

"Is it funny?"

You stop spinning, "Sorry, I just like to spin. Do you have an issue with it?" You ask.

"No, no, not at all, I was just wondering why you were laughing"

"Oh, because, I see you while I'm spinning, and it looks like- It's like you're blurry, I don't know how to explain it. It's like you're yeeting me" you say and start to laugh.

Springtrap (POV)

"Yeeting?"

"Yeah? You don't know a lot of modern-day stuff"

"Well, because I was locked in a backroom for 30 FUCKING YEARS!" I yell making Y/N flinch.

"Oh...no! I scared her" I say to myself.

"I thought that you were a furry, sorry," Y/N says then turns around so her back is facing me. "Can I be alone please?"

"Alone?"

"Please, leave me alone, I don't want to be around anyone right now"

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I say walking toward Y/N

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Y/N yells at me, pointing at the doorway of the office. I leave.

Readers (POV)

You curl up in a ball and start to cry, you hate being yelled at. You always break down when people yell at you. You wanted something to hug onto, to cry in. You start to cry loud, you try to keep it in but can't, all of those years of sadness, anger, and agony now coming out, and you can't stop. You start to freak out, you hyperventilate. You feel scared and alone. But then, a pair of arms wrap around you, embracing you with warmness and love.

Springtrap (POV)

I could hear her, I hate when she cried. I hear her start to hyperventilate, then I rush to the office. I see her there curled up in a ball, on the ground. I couldn't just stand there. I go over to Y/N and sit behind her then wrap my arms around her, and embrace her.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm right here," I say as I pull her closer to me, her body in between my legs. She cries more, then grabs my arm and hugs it. I could feel that she needed to hug something. So, I take my shot, and I turn her around. Putting her legs on either side of me. She is sitting on my crotch. She wraps her arms around my neck and digs her face in my shoulder, still crying, but she's calmed down much more.

Her sobs soon turn into little sniffs, she is now breathing normally. She is asleep.

*****
534 words
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next!
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!