Felix

(I don't own any of these characters)

Mari's POV: 

I look up and see someone who looks like Adrien except more... refined. In fact, he looks more put together and more kind. 

For a second though, it looks like he is smirking with Lila, but then he looks at me and I can feel my face turn red. 

His gaze is kind, and he smiles at me. I start to smile back, but he looks at the rest of the class. 
"Hello. My name is Felix, and I cannot wait to get to know everyone here." He says simply, and I blush at his words. 

Everything about him seems amazing, and he walks with gracefulness up the stairs.

Wait.

Up the stairs?

He sits right next to me and smiles. I smile back, my face heating up. "Hello. What is your name?" He asks politely.

"My face is Marty. I mean, Marinette! Heh, my name is Marinette Dupan-Cheng!" I say, stuttering and stumbling over my words. He smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you Marinette. Would you mind showing me around school?" He asks, and I widen my eyes.

"Well, I mean, sure, but wouldn't you rather Lila do it?" I ask, not wanting to create any trouble, even for this gorgeous boy.

"Who?" He asks, and I point to Lila, who is obnoxiously waving at Felix and giggling. "Ah, not really. I'd much rather be with you." He says, and winks at me. My face heats up again.

What is this?

------

"....And that is the entire school." I tell Felix at the end of the day. 

He nods happly, and I grin. Today has had no incedents after Felix was introduced, and I even made a new friend.

"Thank you so much Marinette." He says, and I nod. "Could I come over to your house after school? My mother is being a pain." 

I am taken aback. He... wants to come to my house? I almost squeel in exitment, but I contol myself.
"Of-Of course Felix! My house is only a short walk away." I say, my voice going up an octive higher then normal. He smiles and nods at me, and I feel on top of the world.

 First he sat next to me, then he sat with me at lunch, and now he is coming to my house! I can't belive me luck.

Tikki looking at me suspiscusly out of my bag, so I close it.

During the day we talked a lot, and I figured out that Felix is funny and smart, not to mention easy on the eyes! I littrely cannot belive how amazing he is. 

We walk home and talk about the new TV show coming out, and laugh more then I have in a while. His hands are tucked in his pocket, and I can't help wishing that my hand was in his.

But, of course, that can never be.

Thanks for ready guys! BTW, I post about every week, but its not always super ontime. Also, I'm not sure what ship will end up at the end of this story, so vote!