The estate

I walk into the large mansion, grinning ear to ear. Mr. Wayne has been very obliging, but unfortunately he said that only I would be able to stay at his estate, with the rest of my classmates having to stay at a nearby hotel.

"Miss Marinette Dupan-Cheng." Damian Wayne starts. "Ti descriveresti come esperto nelle arti e nella lingua?" He asks. Would you describe yourself as proficient in the arts and language?

"Certo, signore." I respond without missing a beat. Of course, sir. "Cerco di essere un bravo studente" I try to be a good student

"How impressive." He says. "Fluent Italian." 

"Not impressive at all, signore." I say cooly. "I simply picked up a few phrases."

"How modest." His dark eyes glint in the sunlight, making it seem like he's laughing. "Well, anyways, I shall show you to your room."

I'm lead to a elegant modern bedroom that is painted in dark grey with a white marble floor. The decor is minimalist, with sleek and modern furniture and decorations that compliment the bold colors of the walls. A soft and cozy bed dominates the room, with large, comfortable pillows and plenty of sheets and blankets. There is a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall opposite the bed. All in all, this room is both stylish and comfortable. 

"Wow." I gasp. "Just... wow" I grip my notebook against my chest, and Damian lets out a chuckle. Then his eyes dart to me, and his lips purse.
"So... you and that guitar boy, huh?" He asks. I nod happily, aware that my face is a bit hot. Damian snorts a bit and I shoot him a look.

"What?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Nothing, nothing." He says. "Dinner's at six." I freeze while putting my stuff down.

"What?" I say. "B-but, dinner? W-with y-y-y-"

"Yup." Damian interrupts. "See you then!" He says, leaving.