The day

The rest of the day was talking to the police about what happened. The whole time, the class was murmuring a lot about Lila and a little about Felix. When real Lila walked in the class immediately ignored her. She froze for a second and then went up to Alya.

"Hey, bestie!" She said, linking arms with her. The entire class shot Alya a glare, and she yanked her arm away.

"Don't act like nothing happened Lila," Sabrina said, and everyone nodded.

"Yeah, you were totally not cool," Max said, and Lila froze.

"Wha- what do you mean?" She stuttered, and I hid my smile behind my hand. 

"You totally bullied Marinette, and tried to take credit for her stuff!" Rose exclaimed. 

About time.

Still not going to forgive them though.

 I sigh, a fake tear in my eye. "If you don't mind Ms. Bustier, I'd like to go home. I'm not feeling very well." I say, and she nods.

"Of course Marinette. Tell me when you're feeling better."

--

Instead of going home, I stop by Luka's place. 

"Hello?" I call. No answer. His mom must be at work. I creep to his room, and open the door.

Asleep and topless in his bed lies Luka. My face burns as I see him there, but I quickly recover.

"Luka, wake up." I shake him. He turns his head over and mumbles something. I realize how hot his skin is, and gasp. I quickly get him under the covers and rush to the kitchen. I wet a rag, find a glass of water and rush back down to the bedroom. I prop him up with some pillows and lay the rag on his forehead.

"Come on Luka, drink." I say to him, and he swallows some water. I stand up to get some more, but he grabs my wrist. His hands are calloused, and I flush.

"Stay, Mari." He whispers, and I cover my mouth with the back of my hand. I positive my cheeks are red, but I ignore it.

"Of course Luka. I'll be right back." I say, and kiss his forehead. He smiles at that, but I'm worried about how warm he feels.

I finally find a thermometer, and coax him into putting it in his mouth.

"104.3!" I exclaim. I immediately dial 112. 

"112, how can I help you?" The man on the other side asks.

"Hello, my friend is burning up! His mother isn't home right now, so could we please get an ambulance?"

sorry for not posting T-T  I've been busy writing my fantasy novel :(

Also, 112 is like 911 for France.