Uncover

The entire class looked at lie-la and she stuttered. 

"Um... Marinette- she- um, bribed Mr. Wayne to say that!" 

"Isn't Bruce Wayne a billionaire?" Rose asked, and everyone nodded. A dead silence fell on the class.

"I'm pretty sure I know what's happening here," Luka claims as he stands up. "Lie-la pretended to win. She lied to take away Mari's thunder!" He said, and the class broke out in murmuring. Adrien looks enraged.
"Yes, I agree with Luka." He says with gritted teeth. I wonder why he's so mad. "Lila has probably been lying about other stuff too!"
"Hey! Don't accuse my bestie like that!!!" Alya said, and I smirked.
"Oooh, right.... like you accused me of stealing her designs?" I continued. " When I had pictures of me making them and Juleka saw me designing them?" I said, and pouted. Alya stuttered and her eyes widened . She opened her mouth to say something when the sub interupeded.

"Pop quiz!" She said, and we all fell silent.

------------------------------------------------

I just finished de-akumatizing a victim when Sungai Cat said he had to go home. 
"Its really urgent Ladybug!" He said, and I nodded. Luka had other responsibilities, and we where done, so I could patrol by myself. I had just let the butterfly go as he leaped off. 

I stood there for a second, and thought.

Where does hawkmoth get all of these butterflies? Do them go back to him?

I spring to my feet, electricity filling my veins. I quickly try to remember where the akuma had gone as I leap over buildings. I finally saw the white butterfly as it soared across Paris. It was heading towards the Agreste mansion. I hide behind a chimny as I see the butterfly flap to the glass dome. My breath hitches as the dome opens to let the akuma in. 

Wait.

If Adrien was Cat Noir.... that means.

All the peices fit together. Gabriel was hawkmoth, Natalie was Mayura.

I grin to myself.

Just you wait Lila

There is a new hawkmoth in town.