Little Lila

I create my perfect little Lila and mini-me. They're perfect. All I need is one more thing. 

"Nuroo, Duuso, Unify!" I whisper. A sleek staff appears in my hand, and a purple tie appears around my neck, my dress forming a collar. 

I open the top of the staff, and a butterfly appears and flies out. I grab it and trap it in my hands. I focus on the energy pulsing through my veins and channel it into the butterfly. Then, I let the butterfly go, and direct it toward Lila. I quickly find her, and I can see her through the butterfly's eyes.

When she catches sight of the butterfly, she grins and holds her hand out.
"Infect my ring, hawkmoth." She says, and I smile grimly to myself.

With that, I turn her into something else. I turn her into a fake ladybug.

"Time to get this show on the road."

---

I release the sentimonsters, and watch from above. Its a normal day, and Alya quickly flocks to Little Lila.  Luka is sick today, thank God.
"Hey bestie!! How is it going?"
"Well... I'm just so upset that people think I'm a liar.... from yesterday I mean." I whisper, and the sentimonster repeats it. Alya nods sympathetically.  Then, I order Mini-me to walk through the door. The classroom quiets down, and I grin.

Perfect.