Ch-Ch-Changes

A/N this has not be proofread..

Sari's POV

Sheldon is sooooo cute. I used to like Connor a lot but I now I know Sheldon's really the right guy for me. I should call Amanda and Leo and update them on what's happening here in Willow Fall's.

Phone rings
A: hey sari! how's is it going?
S: pretty good! there's this new guy here who's really cute and i think he's into me!
A: oh really? i thought you liked connor?
S: well i did
A: oh haha ok so are you guys painting and stuff?
S: yep!! and we got the herbs yesterday for that mold stuff so that should be fun
A: mold stuff? what do y---
Line goes dead

Sari's POV

I hope she's ok! Anyways... Sheldon is so handsome! He should be a movie star. Just like Jake! I could look into Sheldon's eyes forever...

Connor's POV

I have literally no idea what happened yesterday. I tried to talk to Sari after Sheldon ran away but she mumbled something about being in love and rode off on her bike. Grace is still loopy for some reason, so she's been on bed rest since yesterday. I guess that means Sari's definitely not into me anymore. Was she ever? Whatever... It doesn't matter; she's obviously moved on. I should text Leo and see what's going with them.

C: hey leo, any news?
(delivered 10:34 am)

Oh well, he's probably asleep. I get bored so I make some soup for Grace, but when I bring it to her room, she's not there. Quickly, I grab my phone and call her: no answer. Something weird is definitely going on. I decide to ride my bike around town and look for her since my parents are still at work. After I search the neighborhood and text the gang about her disappearance, I go to the Community Center. When I ask the lady at the front desk if she has seen Grace, she says "Why yes! And with quite a handsome boy, too. You better look after her!" I smile and say "Yes ma'am," but inside I feel guilty for not looking out for her and also mad that she snuck out, especially to see that horrible Sheldon guy. I storm off but then realize I don't know where they are. "Sorry to bother you again," I say to the lady, "but do you recall where they were headed?" She makes a face but then says, "Oh, yes. I think they were going to the Drama Room." "Thank you!" I say as I half walk half jog to the room. Once I get there, I see Sari, Sheldon, Tara and finally Grace. Grace is in the middle of the auditions for the play. I sit down in a chair and wait for her to finish, but it's really awkward because the only seat left is right beside Sari, who is giggling at Sheldon for no reason at all. I even shush her once or twice. Once Grace is done, everyone claps. "Hey Sari, can we talk?," I ask her after Grace was done auditioning. "Sure," she mumbles, standing up . We walk into the hall so as not to disturb the next audition. "Why did you rush off like that yesterday?! I thought you had been kidnapped for goodness sakes! You could have at least left a note!" She looks at me and laughs, "But I did!" "I didn't get it," I say angerly. "I gave it to Grace to give to you! Oh well," she says, shrugging. "babe, who-oh its you," I turn around meeting face to face with Sheldon. "She's not your babe," I mumble. Sari runs up to him and loops her arm through his. "She's not yours obviously," he says, winking at Sari. She blushes. "Sari we need to go. We have to work, remember?" I tell her. "How about you do it Connor, I'm going to hang out with Shel for awhile," she says, looking up at him. " you heard her loser, she's going to hang out with me," Sheldon says, smirking at me. "You better shut the hell up dude before I beat your-" I'm pulled back wards before I get to finish. "Calm down, man," David says holding me back. Sari and Sheldon walk past us, Sari lost in his eyes. He turns around and flips me off then keeps walking. "Whose that guy?," David asks once there gone. "This Shell dude whose stealing my girl," I say, anger rising in my throat. " your girl?" David asks, raising an eyebrow. "Ok fine, I like Sari a lot. But looks like she doesn't like me back, Hamburglar." "Dude you have to get her back, we can totally take that son of a-" "David! It's your turn to audition," Tara yells from the end of the hall. "Coming!," he yells. "Come on you need a break. Come  and watch me make a fool of myself, " he says slapping me on the back. I laugh and follow him into the auditorium. I sit down in the back as he walks to the front. I really need to figure all this crap out. Where did Sheldon even come from? It's so random. I hear my pocket  vibrate so I take out my phone and read the message. It's from Leo. 

"Hey man, call me. Somethings going on"

I quickly run out of the auditorium and dial his number. 

A/N

So uhh yeah. We haven't updated in like 5 months... Anyways, hope y'all like this, comment what you want to happen next. 

-iloveromanticnovels