Road Trip

Amanda

  "Can we stop and get some food?" asks Leo. I roll my eyes. Its been 10 minutes since we started this road trip and he's already hungry. "No!" yells Angelina. She's really in a bad mood. Behind her back, Leo sticks his tongue at her. I couldn't help but laugh.

After what felt like 8 hours, we finally arrive at the edge of Cherry Woods at Mrs. Wilswoopmise's house. Its was a mansion with vines all on and around it. We all sigh with amazement. There aren't houses like this anywhere in Willow Falls. Leo hops out of the car, with excitement. "You've been quiet the whole car trip," I told Ray. "Well I was driving and i needed concentration," says Ray with his deep Australian accent. I smile at him, and get out of the car also. When we all are out of the car, and are standing in front of Serena's door, Angelina rings the doorbell. We hear footsteps and an older lady opens the door. When she's us, she frowns and grouchily says", I don't want any Sunshine Kids cookies." She's about to shut the door when Angelina puts her foot in front of the threshold. "We're here to talk to you about Willow Falls. Not to sale expensive and gross cookies," says Angelina, sternly. "Plus, do I look like a Sunshine Kid to you?" asks Ray and Leo at the same time. I picture them as Sunshine Kids. (Sunshine Kids are usually girls.) That would be so funny!! Serena slams the door shut. Talking about someone waking up on the wrong side of the bed. This is going to be alot harder then I thought.

Comment way u think should happen next!