Kissing You Goodbye

Grace's POV

 "Well... Anyways, you did a great job! I didn't even know you were planning to try out," Tara says. I smile, "It's ok." "Have you seen Connor anywhere?," I ask Tara. She shakes her head. Wonder where he is. Suddenly, Sari walks out into the hallway with her phone pressed to her ear saying, "Hello? Amanda? Amanda I can't hear you... Hello?!"

Rory's POV

Jake and I are hanging out and watching TV when Sari calls me and asks if I've heard from Amanda lately. Apparently she called Sari but she couldn't hear anything except "help" before the line went dead. I tell Jake and he says it might've been just a butt dial but I'm not convinced, so I call Amanda, and when she doesn't answer, I call Leo, and Ray, until Angelina picks up. Except it's not Angelina.

R: Hello?
? : Who is this?
R: This is Rory, I'm calling for Angelina. Is she there?
? : Oh, one of the Willow brats. No she is not here.
R: Excuse me? Who is this?
? : You should ask my grandson, Sheldon.
R: ...Serena?
S: Bingo!
R: Why do you have Angelina's phone?!
(Jake: Rory what is going on?
Rory: I have no idea, one minute)
S: Don't worry about it, honey. Could you do something for me though?
R: Just tell me what's going on!
S: You'll know eventually. But could you please tell Sheldon that he can come home now?
R: What? Why?
S: Because our work here is done.
Line goes dead

Amanda, Leo, Ray, and Angelina were reported missing 2 days later after hundreds of calls to them and no known whereabouts. Sheldon also disappeared, and Sari hasn't yet recovered from his trance. Everyday, the friends and family that were left behind in Willow Falls pray that they hear something from their lost loved ones. And they never do.

A/N

Thanks for reading!