The Couples of Willow Falls

Amanda                                                                                                                                                                                        

                    I still remember the first time Leo kissed me. We were at the beach and we waded out into the water. We both knew we were falling for each other, but we didn't want to say it out loud. That one kiss changed everything! It's like, one moment we were just talking to each other again after a year, then the next we were a couple. Yea it was super weird between us. It all has to do with our great great grandfather's' feud, but that's another story. And like, four books. But this story is more about me and my friends having crazy dates and "lovely" adventures. And yea, sometimes Grace gets "involved", but it always seems to end up ok, well, most of the time...I'll guess you'll have to see for yourself!

           So by now we're all 14. Just to verify, all my closer friends are: Leo, Rory and Jake (couple), Tara and David (couple) and Connor, who know that I think of it is kinda alone...huh we'll have to work on that! Some of my other old or distant friends are: Grace (Connor's little sis), Kira, Stephanie, Anabelle, and Sari (who are more of Rory's friends then mine). Tara doesn't really have any old friends 'cause she used to be kinda anti-social. Yea, the closest things she had to friends before she moved to Willow Falls was a group of kids who convinced her to attempt to steal their principals goat....long story. So yea, that's basically our inner circle of friends. Really it depends if Angelina had chosen them before she left to see the truth and help her out with some things around the town. Mostly, she chose you if you could cause something that would effect people in a positive way or could somehow change the town. Leo and I were obviously not the firsts, because she's literally like hundreds of years old, and not to be rude or anything, but I think we were one of the most important. The reason I say that is because as we go along with our time solving things for Angelina together, we've helped out our friends, who became our friends because we helped them. So we've kinda like added to her list of co-ops, I guess. Here's the people who were chosen; Leo (and I), Rory, Tara, and Grace. And here's the people who were sucked into it all: Jake, David, Connor, Kira, Annablle, Sari, and Stephanie. Grace is really the most important of all, really, because Angelina passed on her "curse" on to her. Now Grace can see the future, and Angelina is free.

             Now on to the adventures.....

Grace

                   Hi. I expect Amanda has already explained everything, but she asked me if I could recall some "special events" that happened this summer, with my awesome brain powers, as she likes to call them. So, the Willow Falls Club (everybody that knows about my "little secret") decided that they would have a triple date, as I'd foreseen. Connor felt a little left out so we went to the Community Center that day as I tried to steer him out of the way of their plans. While big bro was playing chess with old people, the remaining members of WFC went to the bowling alley. Jake go to come to. He'd wiped his schedule free that day so he could go with them (so sweet!). So, they met at the bowling alley at 12 to have lunch and planned to stay till 6. They ate fries and some burgers then started bowling and flirting of course (blech).

                Amanda and Leo's conversation, or so I recall; "Wouldn't want to get ketchup on that pretty face would you?", Leo said, laughing. "Oh, be quiet. You've got hamburger grease all over your hands Leon!" Amanda replied, sticking tongue out at him. Leo, reacting to his time-traveler nickname, blushed. They finished eating and got up to bowl, Amanda scoring a strike on the first try. "Not too shabby Amy (her time-traveling nickname), but how 'bout this?", he teases. He releases the ball and all the boys start chanting,"WOOT WOOT WOOT!" But what they don't see is the ball missing the pins entirely and running strait through the gutter. All the girls laugh hysterically, and Leo looks embarrassed. "Aww, cheer up,", Amanda says to Leo,"we we're never that good anyways!" He laughs nervously at that and she pecks him on the cheek. "Ooooooh,", Jake and David coo. "Someone's got the hots for Leon!", Jake says sarcastically. Then in unison, as if they'd planned it, Tara and Rory each give there boys a kiss on cheek, and of course, that shuts them right up.