WARNING: ATTRACTIVE BUT DANGEROUS

I really hope you guys like this one! Seeing more and more ppl getting interested in this story is so awesome :) Love you guys! :*

Sheldon's POV

I woke up in the taxi. The driver told me we were almost to Willow Falls. Oh, great. Another small town, how boring. All the towns that Aunt Serena send me to are boring. But, then again, I'm not the one who's being entertained. My job is to cause mischief, not go to Broadway plays to sit and enjoy. That's where I really want to be, in New York with my friends. Alas, there won't be any musicals in my future. Just shenanigans. The driver stopped at a big sign, Welcome to Willow Falls. Hey, maybe this could be fun. Maybe.

Grace's POV

Hmm, today should be a good day. I feel a good vibe. It's probably just that I woke up to my favorite song, Unpredictable by 5 Seconds of Summer on my radio alarm. "Stars in our eyes," I hum as I get out of bed. I need to get this project going with Connor and Sari soon, before something big happens. I walk to Connors room and find that he's actually awake. "Wow," I say, pretty surprised, "I didn't think you'd be awake, at this 'ungodly' hour of 7 a.m." Connor turned around, "Yeah, yeah," he said sleepily, "So what're the plans for today?" As he replied I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Uh, I'm thinking some badly painted signs, magic mold, stuff like that." Connor was in the hall putting on his shoes, "Sounds... interesting." We walked out the door together and I sat in the basket on the bike as he pedaled to Sari's house. "So what's up with you and Sari? You guys have been hanging out more lately," I say with a smirk on my face. He blushed and the bike bounced on a pothole. "Oh, I mean, uh, nothing really," his cheeks were still rosy, "Like we're just friends.. I think." I raised my eyebrows. "You think?" He looked a little mad, probably angry that I was prodding. "Well, I don't know-" Sari cut him off with an excited, "Hi!" We had braked hard because Connor'd been surprised by Sari's greeting, and I'd fallen out of the basket. "Ouch," I said rubbing my sore knees as I got up. "Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you," Sari said apologetically. "I'm sure she's fine," Connor said trying to get Sari's attention. My right knee started bleeding. Sari noticed and took me inside to get cleaned up. Connor was obviously upset that he wasn't getting all of her attention and I thought it was pretty funny. "So, how've you been doing?" he asked Sari. "Could you get me that bandaid?" she pointed to a bandage and Connor grabbed it and gave it to her. "Been going to drama practice at all?" he asked again, a little desperation in his voice. I laughed.

Sari's POV

When Grace was all bandaged up, we left and headed to city hall. "Let's see," Grace said mysteriously, as always, "We're gonna need rosemary, lavender, some ground up mold, and a eucalyptus leaf." Connor looked confused, "How're we supposed to get that?" I shook my head, "Angelina's garden, silly." He blushed. "Want us to go get them?" he asked. Did I hear a little hope in his voice? Must be my imagination. I could be a pretty good Alice with the imagination I have, I thought. I'd totally forgotten about the play until Connor had asked about it. Better ask Dashner about that role soon. "Nah, Sari can stay with me, we need to start painting," she said as she pulled out some small paint cans from her back pack. Now, I could tell Connor was p.o. A small glimmer of glee went through me as I thought, Connor likes me.

Connor's POV

Stupid sister making me go get stupid herbs instead of  hanging out with Sari. That was something like Connor's thoughts as he rode the bumpy path to Angelina's in his bike. Grace had given me the exact locations for the herbs in the weirdly-set-up garden. It looked liked Angelina had things growing all over the place, from her roof she had small buckets containing different types of herbs and even some foreign trees growing around her garden. One, looked like it was the eucalyptus so I picked off a leaf. I found the lavender and rosemary easily, but the mold was growing on the side of the house. "Mystifying mold," it said on the label. When I'd put everything in the designated brown bags Grace had given me I was about to leave. But then I heard a rustling and an "oof!" I turned slowly around careful not to step on any twigs or crunch any leaves. I walked around the house and saw a boy hanging from a vine on the edge of the house. "Could you lend a hand, maybe?" the guy said, out of breath and barely holding on. "Depends," I replied, "Who exactly are you?" The stranger yelled back, "Come on! Please?" Connor considered, then shook his head, "Not until you tell me your name," he replied curtly. "Ok, fine then. If you must know, the name is-" he then fell off the vine and on to the ground. "Sheldon," he said in a groan, "Sheldon Wilswoopmise."