🪐The Times We Spend🪐

Sunrises POV:

start of my first day at a new school! of course i was not going to school there, i was only working!

i did not know many of the teachers on our team in the school so i better get to know them!

i was on the Grizzly Bears, weird name for a team..but i did not mind! plus my childhood bff chica was a cooking teacher for the team.

i don't know why but i always liked her, she felt like a sister to me, but now that we are in our.....20s? i feel like we have grown apart.

*Inside*

 i was now inside with all my stuff on my desk, and when i ment stuff i ment crayons, books, glitter glue and some pumpkin spice coffee.

i waited a while in till i saw a few kids come in and sit down in their seats, they looked bored as hell...why not put some music in!

i started to play a song that would be in a play center or daycare, it was a bop!! the kids did not seem to enjoy it tho....

"ugh!! turn that crap off!!" "ah! my ears!" a few kids screamed for me to turn it off.

i turned it off as i saw kids leaving my room, it got me sad since i did not even know which room they were going and their names, attendance would be hard.

"Hey! where are they going?" i asked a girl sitting in the front. "They are going to Mr. Moons room, kids say hes more fun." she answered me.

of course i was angry, but i don't wanna ruin any kids fun and be the villian in this story, but i needed them in my class. i had to get them.

i walked over into the room and saw all the kids playing games, dancing to music and playing on their phones.

i spotted the teacher right away, Mr. Moon was his name. he did look like the type of guy to love partying, but looked pretty tough...maybe i can talk it out? yeah!

i walked over to the teacher and tapped his shoulder as he looked over to me. 

"hello friend! i wanted to know if i could have my kids come back to my class? i don't really know who's who so mind some help?" i asked as he scoffed at me and turned away. very rude of him!

"huh!? sir! i need help with getting the kids back in my room ASAP! attendance starts soon! please help!" i asked begging a bit.

he looked over at me and stood up fully, man he was tall.

"do it yourself sweetheart. i'm busy." he said pushing me away with me falling on my ass.

"okay that's it! EVERYONE IN MY CLASS GET YOUR BUTTS BACK IN MY ROOM NOW!! OR YOUR PARENTS WILL BE CALLED!!" i screamed pretty harshly as i saw some kids head into my room.

"and...YOU! with that auditude you can be BANNED from the school! so be more kind to others! got that?" i said pointing my finger at the tall man.

"awe how cute~ thinking you can rat me out pumpkin? try harder~" he said pinching my cheek (face 🤨📸) as i blushed a bit.

i pushed him away and left slamming his door as i sat down taking attendance of all the kids.

Moondrops POV:

that guy...he was the new science teacher was he? bleh, he can't make it trough this year i bet.

he was too...happy. and dealing with crappy 8th graders would be hard to deal with. would he need help? nah i will leave it to him, he already hates me.

i sat down to finish my work as the bell rang as all the students left the rooms. now was my chance.

i opened the door to his room as he was cleaning a spilled mess in the back, i so desided to walk over.

"my my~ what a veiw~" i said stepping on his back softly so my foot was resting on him.

"sir..please get off me. i don't have time." he said finishing up the last drops.

he stood up as i pinned him to the wall, he looked pissed by now, i liked it.

"SIR!? this is HIGHLY NOT aloud!! get off me!!" he said trying to get out of my grip.

"listen. 8th grade is not the place for sweet and kind people like you. its one verses the other. your my competition, don't make fun of me. GOT IT." i said forsing the grip as he wined out.

"f-fine! l-let go! ah!" he said crying and coughing, so i let go.

"see you next time slut~" i said walking away.

"l-language..." he said before passing out.

this is going to be fun~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

wow. fuck you moondrop.

ANYWAYS!!

i really liked this first part!

should i continue?

nvm OF COURSE I SHOULD!!

now i feel sick.

fuck.

also if you wanna be in the discord role-play for fnaf here is the link and who and who is not open.

https://discord.gg/zUkVy9mJ

                    open:                      closed:

freddy                                         sundrop

monty                                         moondrop

chica

bonnie

roxy

gregory

liz

anyone else                                                                                                                                          

words: 815