🪐Kids!?🪐

Suns POV

i woke up in my bed with moon next to me since he stayed the night with me.

i walked downstairs and saw eclipse playing games, he looked tired.

"eclipse. were you up all night." i asked as he nodded.

"stop doing this!! it hurts your eyes!!" i said to him as he turned his game off.

"i had to stay up if moon hurt you! this was the only thing that kept me up-" eclipse said as i got pissed.

"you bitch. you know he would never hurt me!!" i yelled as moon walks downstairs.

"hey hun~" moon said as he hugged me from behind.

"AH!" i screamed in pain as moon let go.

"so he would ever hurt you." eclipse said as i started crying.

"SHUT UP! I'M REALLY IN PAIN!!" i screamed louder falling to the ground.

"what do we do!?" moon asked worried as eclipse shrugged.

i passed out and woke up in a hospital with eclipse and moon fighting.

"w-what happened..?" i asked as eclipse and moon looked at each other.

"well- you passed out and the doctors are surprised on what they found out for why you passed out." moon said as i was confused.

the doctor walked in confused as she pulled a screen over next to me.

"hello there boys, you might be confused on whats going on, so am i, but don't worry this is normal, but not for your gender-" the doctor said as i was even more confused.

"sir, mind lifting your shirt up a bit?" the doctor asked me as i lifted my shirt up a bit.

she put something cold on my belly with a tool as she used it to move around as the screen turned on.

"so, you see these 2 dots? thoses are growing babys." she said as we were all shocked.

"WHAT!?" we all yelled as moon was exsited and eclipse pissed at him.

eclipse grabbed moon angry and started slapping him.

"YOU GOT MY BROTHER FUCKING PREGNANT!!" eclipse yelled at him as moon was so happy.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD! YES!!" moon yelled in joy.

me and the doctor were watching in confusion as i started laughing.

*30 minutes later*

after they stopped fighting we all went home in eclipses car.

i layed on moons lap and started falling asleep, boy was i tired.

Moons POV

sun fell asleep on my lap as eclipse stopped the car soon after, i was very confused.

"get out of my car." he ordered me to do as i was very confused still.

"why?" i asked.

"GET OUT. NOW." he yelled angry as i got out.

i shut the door as he drove off leaving me there, guess i'm going to walk home.

*1 hour later*

i walked for about an hour when i finally reached the house.

i walked inside to see eclipse on the couch and sun making food.

"OH MY STARS!! where were you!!!" sun yelled hugging me as eclipse was snickering in the living room.

"eclipse fucking left me to walk home." i said pissed as sun glared at eclipse.

"do you want to get kicked out." sun said to eclipse as he shook his head.

"well stop trying to get rid of moon! you both need to bond." sun said as i got an idea.

"what if we both hangout at the mall sometime? that could be a great bonding!" i suggested and sun looked like he loved the idea and eclipse....he was not going for it.

"no. no. NO. there is NO way i'm spending the WHOLE day with my brother-in-law!!" eclipse yelled as i laughed.

"so you find me as your brother-in-law? then i guess me and sun are going to marry!!" i yelled picking up sun and eclipse got angry.

"uh-..... WHATEVER!! lets just get this shitty day over with." eclipse said as we all sat down to eat.

-------------------------------------------------

YAY! i did it.

thanks for reading this chapter! 

i'm going to take a break on writing for a bit and maybe start before school in 2 weeks so maybe.

but anyways gm/gn my little bundles of joy!!