🔥uh oh-🪐

(the moment you horny gay idiots have been waiting for)

Suns POV

i was walking into my classroom as i saw everyone in my room holding gifts and around the room

"oh my- whats this??" i asked the kids

"well.. mr. moon told us about how we made you upset andd.. we wanted to get somethings for you.... were sorry.." a girl said as i started tearing up

"thank you guys so much.." i said starting to cry

"your welcome mr. sun!" everyone said hugging me.

*after everyone left to 1st*

i wanted to thank moon for telling the kids to do this for me.. hes so sweet i love him.... so i went to his room when i walked in on himm- yeahhh... 'juicing the pickle' ......(don't ask why i said that. PLEASE.)

"OH SHI- SUN I-" moon said as i was just mad flustered.

"o-oh my! m-moon! what the h-hell!?" i said looking away.

"s-sorry..but....maybe you would want a taste?~" he asked as i was even more flustered.

"W-WHAT!? n-no!! not here!" i screamed as he got sad.

"but i did that sweet surprise for you today, be fair if i get something in return~" he said as i thought for a bit.

"well..fine." i said as i went to lock the door.

"good boy~" he said as i kneeled down.

"ugh. shut up bitch." i said as i held his dick in my hand.

i started to suck as he started to groan in pleasear

"mhmm~ yes~" he said pushing my head down

i started coughing and gaging but he did not seem to know.

"a-ah! moon! don't do that!" i yelled.

"ugh, fine. no need to make a fus about it, sweetheart~" he said as i rolled my eyes and continued sucking.

"good boy~" he said as we heard the door open

"moondrop? you in here?" chica said.

i hid under the desk and continued sucking as everyone walked in

"u-uh- hey g-guys!-" moon said as they all said hi back.

"we wanted to come by and say that it was so kind of you to get all thoses kids to get gifts for sun! so sweet!" chica said as moondrop just nodded.

"yo bro, ya good? if your busy right now we could leave" roxy said as monty shoved her out of the way.

"OH HELL NAH! i'm not going back to cleaning the gym! Vanessa can suck my dick if she want it that clean!!" monty said as i got annoyed, i just knew we would get caught.

Moons POV

when i heard monty said 'Vanessa can suck my dick' i remembered about how sun was sucking my dick under my desk, we were in deep shit.