🪐Double Date🪐

Suns POV

I was watching a movie with eclipes and moon as the doorbell rang i jumped up HAPPY!!

"sun be careful. you know what the doctor said" moon said as i nodded opening the door for mars (yes i changed jellys name from jelly to mars. don't get angry at me!)

"MAR!? why are you here!?" eclipes yelled as he laughed.

"sun asked if you both wanted to do a double date? we couples could go to the beach!" mars said as eclipse and moon were as happy as me.

we all packed and got in mars car and drove to the beach.

*at the beach*

we got out and went to get changed and when we all finished we jumped in the water.

"hey sun! you coming in?" moon asked as i got scared.

"he once almost drowned and he has not swam since-" eclipse said to moon as he looked at me and walked over.

"hey.. if you don't want to swim thats fine, i could go get the umbrella if you want..." moon said hugging me as i shook my head.

"can you teach me to swim??" i asked as he glowed.

"YES!!" he yelled picking me up and running in the water with me.

"MOON! be careful! i'm pregnant remember!?" i yelled at him angry and he said sorry.

eclipse was glaring at us intill mars pulled him underwater to kiss him.

"ship!" i yelled as moon laughed.

"now, lets start! hold my hands and kick as i pull you, okay?" moon asked as i nodded.

i grabbed his hands as he went backwards and i was kicking fast.

"i'm doing it! i'm doing it!!" i yelled as he let go and i kept swimming.

"YAY!!!" i yelled as moon grabbed me.

"don't go to far dear~" he said as i hit him.

"shut up." i said as he laughed.

mars and eclipse finally came up and eclipse was coughing.

"hey? eclipse you okay!?" i swam to him asking what was wrong.

"salt water in m-my *cough* THROAT. *coughing*" he said as we all laughed. (dude, salt wanted in your mouth sucks. i even got it up my nose once!)

me and mars started helping out eclipse as moon was still dying of laughter which pissed eclipse off.

"OHHH YOU LOVERS BOY YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!" eclipse yelled tackling moon as me and mars tried to stop eclipse.

we held eclipse back as moon went back on the sand.

"eclipse stop it!" i yelled as eclipse starts tackling me.