🪐feelings?🪐

thanks for idea :)

thanks for idea :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Night time)

Suns POV

today was- interesting. i even missed lunch cause of it! what an...exuse my language, asshole!

i was eating dinner with my brother playing video games in the living room, he was 5 years older than me, so while his house was being built he stayed with me at my place.

"Eclipse, i swear to god.....get your butt over here! your dinner is now cold." i yelled out as he turned his game off and sat with me.

while we were eating i felt a buzz in my pocket, it was my phone?

i got added to a group chat with all the teachers/staff(like freddy, roxy, chica, monty, music man, moon and more ig)

i saw chats from before that made me laugh:

Roxy: i swear to fucking god- if that jimmy uses his phone ONE more time in my class- I AM GOING TO YEET HIS PHONE OUT THE WINDOW!!

Chica: kids have started a food fight....if you don't hear from me...tell Monty he cant have my knifes.

Music Man: damn!! these kids in class are sick!! i'm kinda jealous!

Then i saw chats from yesterday, they were talking about me?

Chica: omg guys!! my old friend from childhood Sunrise Drop is coming to work here!!! i'm so happy to see him!!

Roxy: i heard of him....he better be fun.

Freddy: Wait! the guy at the end of the wing!? i heard he is so kind!!

Chica: i have his number! let me at him.

*Sunrise has been added*

i was now finished my dinner and upstairs in my room reading todays chats, then i saw moondrop talking about..me?

as i was reading them i felt...warm..its hard to explain but- i liked it...like butterflys inside me- what was this!?

then i remembered the way he talked to me on the first day...and what we did today..the feeling i felt got more tense! what was he doing to me!

i was going crazy and all red when i heard a buzz on my phone, looks like some people are online.

i saw people like roxy, chica, monty and moondrop online, counting me would be 5

we started to chat with each other, it was so fun!:

Sunrise: Hey guys!! i'm glad to be in this chat!!

Chica: OMG SUNRISE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Sunrise: SO HAVE I!!

Moondrop: get a room you two.

Chica: dude, you already know i'm married to roxy.

Roxy: yeah! and we did it last night so!~

Chica: ROXANNE!!

Monty: HAH!! CAUGHT IN 4K YOU LESBIANS!! *Snap* *Snap*

Sunrise: how dose lesbian sex even work...

Chica: don't even talk about it!! :(

Moondrop: SMASH PUSSY!! HAHA!!

Chica: YA KNOW WHAT. I'M STAYING OFFLINE TONIGHT, YALL WEIRD AS FUCK!!*offline*

i don't understand...moondrop is so mean, or- flirty? at school, but online he is..funny? and super energetic!! i like that about him..

Monty: oh! i have to go! freddy is staying at my place and made dinner, i'ma hit it off with him later~*offline*

so that's it- first time in a GC and people leave right away!? weird- i also just saw roxy left also!? maybe cause she lives with chica? i don't know. now it was only me and moondrop- this felt so weird.

Susrise: so....i have something to ask you...

Moondrip: go on.

Sunrise: i was reading past messages that you were talking about me...i felt- warm...i-its hard to explain but-

Moondrop: wait, wait, wait. do you- like me?

Sunrise: i-i-i....

*BANG*

right when i was gonna reply my door slammed open and Eclipse was standing there as i was shocked.

Sunrise: uh i got to go.*offline*

Moondrop: ???

"ECLIPSE WHAT THE HECK!!" i screamed as he tossed a rock on my bed, looked like it from outside. dirty and cold, i swear i am going to murder that bastard.

"present for my gay as hell brother~" Eclipse said as i looked at him deadly.

"please tell me you did not hack into my phone again." i said as he looked away playing with his fingers.

"well.....YOUR GAY SO HA!!" he said running out as i chased him with the rock.

a few minutes of running around he tackled me and took the rock, he REALLY is annoying. 

"i will get you next time." i said as he chuckled.

"haha. sure short bean!" he said ruffling my hair.

i fucking love that jerk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

brother love!!

best love!!

gay love ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

i really have nothing to do with my life.

717 words