💐Brother Day💐

two brothers- no clue if this counts as a oneshot but idfc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV

When was the last time me and eclipse hung out as brothers?? maybe when i was 6 and he was 11? no clue. but now i am 21 and he is 26, i think we should hang out again, like before!!

"ECLIPSE!! GET YO LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED!! WE ARE HAVING A BROTHERS DAY!!" i screamed up the stairs breaking his door open.

"ughhh- sunrise- let me sleeeeeepppp-" he said half asleep.

"nope!" i said licking his hand.

"EW! SUN! WHAT THE FUCK!!" he said pulling his hand away cleaning it off.

"language! anyways get dressed. we are going to the mall!" i said running down to get breakfast ready.

*after they ate and left*

"ooo! look at this place eclipse! where do you wanna go?" i asked him.

"uh...oh! how about that store!" he said pointing to a store that looked for emo kids.

"eh- sure! but your paying for the stuff." i said as he chuckled.

"fine fine. lets go!" he said as we went inside.

i mostly just looked at crystals i saw on a shelf while eclipse was looking at pride flags, shirts and accessories.

"look whos the gay one now! hehe!" i said giggling as he glared at me.

"says the one crushing over his co-worker!" he said as i blushed.

"look! he fucked me so- i-i have my rights!" i said as he dropped his stuff.

"W-WAIT YOU AND HIM- HAD- nope, nope, NOPE! NO ONE FUCKS MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!" he said storming to me having his hand out, looked like he wanted my phone.

i gave him my phone and he went right to texting moondrop, i felt scared.

what eclipse texted:

Sun(Eclipse): HELLO BITCH!! i'm suns brother!! i don't like it how you FUCKED my brother!! if you do it again- I WILL KILL YOU!!! jk i wont! but don't touch him. bye bye!! - Eclipse

Moondrop: what the- huh!?

-----------------

he gave the phone back to me and i started to text moondrop as an apology for my brothers un-needed behavior.

Sun: sorry moondrop! eclipse can get a bit angry when someone touches me- i am his younger brother after all. but i am truly sorry.

Moondrop: well fuck him. also you did not answer my question about you liking me, so is it true?

Sun: well- i- okay yes! i don't know why i find you- attractive? even when you treated me a HARSHFUL way! 

Moondrop: Oh! you do like me!? and i'm sorry about that- i was angry that day and did not want to deal with any shit.

Sun: is that why i heard screaming from the classroom?-

Moondrop: yeah- well i need to go. bye~

Sun: b-bye!

i put my phone away as eclipse was RIGHT over my shoulder, i swear ima slap him if he dose it again.

"eclipse. stop." i said as he rolled his eyes.

we went to a few more stores and the food court, i got some sushi and he got a boba and a burger.

we both ate and talked and when we finished we left the mall to head back home.

"ha! that was fun!" eclipse said messing my hair up.

"ugh! eclipse! stop it!" i said doing the same with his hair.

by the end both our hairs were messy as we just laughed.

"ya know little bro...you are fun at times! could we do this again?" eclipse asked me as my eyes sparkled.

"YES! YES! YES! anytime!!" i said as we both drove off home.

that was a fun day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i have no clue how to make one shots-

ima keep sun and moon together from now on tho so- yeh.

anyways i hope you liked this short chapter!

not as long as i thought but idc

bye!!

608 words