The beginning

Abbey wakes up to her mom yelling for her to get up from down stairs Abby wakes up and goes down stairs and her mother is in the kitchen making breakfast abbeys mom said good morning baby Abby says morning mom as Abby walks down the hall to the bathroom like she does every morning after she is done she goes and sits at the dinner table and starts eating her breakfast Abby asks why she was woken up so early and her mom said don't you remember you have to baby sit my friends kid for them while they are on vacation for the weekend so you have to get up early to get dressed and all packed because you are staying there all weekend no leaving no matter what unless there is a emergency or something but other than that just be good and don't do anything stupid that will get you in trouble or wreck there house because it will make me look like a bad parent Abby says I won't I'm a good girl mom you don't have to worry about it ok and plus there kid seems pretty nice and will probably be easy to take care of even though they are 5.

After abbey gets done doing the dishes she heads back upstairs to her drool to pack for the weekend she packed a skirt,a crop top,leggings and her favorite pjs it was a sort of a onesie but it was for big kids and it was so comfy and she also grabbed her charger and her toothbrush and panties and bras and that was it she sat on her phone for about 20 minutes when she heard her mom call her name and say it was time for her to leave she grabbed her bag and headed down the stairs and said bye to her mom saying I love you and her mom said to do nothing stupid or else and then off she went she walked 3 blocks and then finally arrived she knocked on the door and Anna answered the door(Abby's moms friend) Abby said hi and Anna said come on in she did and she took off her shoes and Anna gave her a quick tour it was a very clean house big open and tons of space Anna gave Abby a piece of paper that had all the rules about everything like how Ava (the kid that is being watched) how she needed to be in bed my 10 and she wears a pull up all day and she wears good nights any night and that it was very simple job and she barley had to do anything after reading all the rules Anna told Ava bye and then said be good the said by to Abby. Abby said bye and have a good time and waved bye to Ava.

Abby sits on the couch and turns on the tv and turns on some SpongeBob because there was nothing else good that was on at the time. After about 1 hour Abby got up and checked on Ava and she cracked the door and saw Ava on the floor in only a shirt and a diaper playing with her toys Abby opened the door fully and asked if Ava was wet and Ava said yeah so Abby picked Ava up and put her on the changing mat and changed her diaper while changing Ava's diaper Abby thought about what it is like to wear one.