The discovery

Abby woke up with her waistband lower then she put it and thought it was just her moving at night. She got up not changing or anything and went downstairs and made breakfast after breakfast she watched tv for a little bit then she went upstairs and changed herself but instead of changing into underwear she changed into a new pull up and put on a crop top and a short skirt but not to short but it covered her diaper and it could cover it even when it would start to sag but it would expose her diaper at some point but she was going to change before mom got home so she did not worry. Abby drank a lot of water and she peed a lot in the diaper it almost showed but she did not change. About 1 hours later at 1:30 the door opened mom was home Abby panicked because she was still in the wet diaper but she stood up immediately and said hi mom what you doing home so early mom replied with because I did overtime last weekend so I got off early Abby replied with oh ok mom said do you mind doing the dishes for me then vacuuming Abby said yeah but let me go do something real fast and mom said no do it know ok sweetie Abby replied with ok mommy then she went to the Sink and started doing the dishes she was so nervous that she started to pee again her mom came up from behind and patted her but in a friendly way and Abby peed even more and she started to turn red even though her mom said nothing then right after she started to vacuum she looked around did not see her mom so she bent down to vacuum better real fast little did she know that she was watching her from the kitchen and she saw how full the diaper was and saw it had Olaf patterns on them she laughed and had a idea because she already did something for Abby and she will find out soon. After Abby was done vacuuming she put it away showing her diaper again then her mom said can you go down to that park for a little bit for me I have to do something real fast ok Abby replied with yeah let me go get my water bottle real fast and her mom said no I want you to go now honeybun I have to do something important. Abby gulped and said ok how long and mom said 20 minutes tops ok. Abby left and went to the park while In a wet diaper in public and the only thing that was fun at this park was the swings and there was nowhere to sit so she just swang and she was so embarrassed she started to cry and pee again and the diaper sagged even more now being visible while mom was at home putting the clothes she bought for Abby on the table for a surprise and the reason she got her new clothes is because they were like booty shorts that would show her diaper at night so mom wanted her to wear them. 20 minutes pass and Abby goes back home clearing the tears and got home and she heard her mom say follow me I have a surprise for you cupcake mom leads her into the kitchen and shows her the shorts and Abby looks and them and was like no but she said thank you mommy and mom said I want you to wear those to bed and I want you to try one of them tonight ok Abby agreed and she grabbed them and ran upstairs showing her diaper fully and as soon as she got to her room she took off the diaper and put it in her closet and she put on panties she went downstairs for dinner and watched tv then it was bed time she remembered that she had to wear those shorts so she did and she said to herself the sooner I get rid of these diapers the better I'm so embarrassed but she pulled out another pull up out of her bag and put it on then she was about to put on the shorts and she peed already then as she was pulling up the shorts boom the door opens and it's her mom and Abby pulls those shorts up so fast and her mom said ok I like them can you do a spin for me real quick and she did and mom said nice can you squat in them and she did put these shorts were tight enough it showed the diaper imprint right through and her mom asked Abby what me underneath your shorts she replied with my underwear and mom replied with are you sure because underwear don't look like that so can you plz pull the shorts down for me real quick Abby hesitated and mom said Abby either you take them off or I will and it will be worse Abby still hesitated and her mom walked over to her and said now young lady and Abby pulled them down slowly and exposed her diaper her mom said wow we got a baby in the house now so we that has already peed there diaper Abby went to take it off and stated to cry mom smacked her hand and said no you will leave it one cupcake but mom said you are gonna want to keep it on anyways because of what your about to her mom sat down on Abby's bed and said come on bend over my lap and get ready Abby started to cry even more but listened and bent over her knee and mom said just to make sure my baby will be a good baby. Whack Whack Abby tries saying she is not a baby and she is a big girl mom replied with whack well if you see what you are wearing you look like a big toddler so yes you are a baby whack whack whack Abby starts to pee and starts to cry even more and mom lets her pee real fast and then whack not a whack baby huh because baby's whack pee in diapers so it seems like you are a baby whack Abby replied with no I'm not mom replied with whack whack whack yes you are you just proved this because if you would be in a clean diaper whack I would not be whooping you right now but you peed in your diaper and just did it again whack whack whack so will you be a good mommy's little baby whack Abby replied with yes I will be mommy's good girl mom replied with what type of girl a what Abby replied with mommy's good little diaper girl mom replied with whack your right whack whack ok get up Abby gets up crying and mom stands up and says there you go patting her little diaper but ok Abby you have been a bad girl and for your punishment you have to stay in this diaper all night then tomorrow you will clean the whole house in just a diaper and a shirt and you will be my little baby ok baby Abby replied with ok mommy I will be a good diaper girl for mommy I promise and mom grabbed the pacifier out of the bag and said here you go Abby said no at first then mom whacked her butt again and Abby open and started to suck on the pacifier.

 Whack Whack Abby tries saying she is not a baby and she is a big girl mom replied with whack well if you see what you are wearing you look like a big toddler so yes you are a baby whack whack whack Abby starts to pee and starts to cry even more a...