That night

After looking through everything she decided she was just going to take the 2 piece onesie and the romper she didn't need the skirt because she already had some at home she was interested in the jumper and the highchair though she decided that after she puts Ava to bed tonight she is going to eat dinner in the highchair after she fills the diaper she is in at the time then after for fun she will get in the jumper and have some fun. She went back upstairs with the two outfits and put them on the bed upstairs she had to go pee again so she just went in the diaper after sitting down on the couch watching Sophia the first while sucking on the pacifier and in the wet diaper for an hour the diaper started to get cold so she also knew she could not pee in it again so she went up to the guest room and took off the skirt and the diaper and put on a new on but this time it was not no normal boring white diaper this time it was a Minnie Mouse pull up. She then took off her crop top and she decided that she was going to put on the romper it kinda looked like a anime dress in a way but she pulled it over her head and she pulled it all the way down then she layed down on the bed and lifted the skirt up and snapped all the button and she looked it the mirror and none of the diaper showed because it was made for diapers you would wear it and it would support the diaper you were wearing but it was never used for that purpose because it was not used yet because it still had a tag on it and was too small for Anna to be wearing in the last few years. While walking past Abby heard Ava moving around so she opened the door and saw Ava standing and running around her room Abby picked her up and placed her on the changing mat and changed her real fast then sent her on her way Abby was so worried about changing Ava she didn't realize she still had the pacifier in her mouth. After about 3 hours it was time for Ava to go to bed so Abby put her to bed and everything. And so Abby went and sat on the couch for about a hour and finally felt the urge to pee so she sat there for about 5 minutes nothing then about 10 minutes goes by nothing so she went over to the sink and turned it on and just focused on the sound of the water then finally she started to pee she peed a lot it was super hot and she loved it so and it was so full she could not walk she had to waddle she waddled to the kitchen and grabbed her plate of food and 2 full sippy cups of water. Abby finally grabbed everything the pacifier and the 2 sippy cups and a fresh pull up and her dinner.