Changed

Abby finally got everything she needed a new diaper and rash cream and to try she grabbed the skirt. After grabbing everything she went back to the guest room and grabbed a crop to she packed she thought it would go nice with the skirt she grabbed it matched black and black and white strips. She layed everything on the bed and she took off the diaper and put it on the ground then she ran to the bathroom and grabbed wipes and wiped herself down then she went back to the guest room and put the new diaper on after rubbing some rash cream on her butt then she put the crop top on then it was finally time to try on the skirt so she put it on and it fit not to tight but it was kinda tight she wanted to see how much on the diaper was showing so she went to Anna's room and looked it the mirror it barely covered the diaper at all it was very visible but she loved how Babyish it made her feel

 She layed everything on the bed and she took off the diaper and put it on the ground then she ran to the bathroom and grabbed wipes and wiped herself down then she went back to the guest room and put the new diaper on after rubbing some rash crea...

so she decided that she was just gonna wear this because it does not really matter Ava already knows and nobody else is home and why not. Abby walked down the stairs and sat on the couch Ava was watching Sophia the first Ava and Abby watched that for a hour then Abby felt the urge to pee again she sat there and squirmed for a few seconds and ava asked what's wrong and Abby said nothing After a few more minutes of squirming Abby finally just released it after she was done she asked Ava if she needed to be changed ava said yeah so Abby carried Ava upstairs and changed her then Abby grabbed a few more diapers and then she put them in the guest room then she got Ava ready for a nap and she layed her down for a nap. Abby went back to the guest room and put 3 of the diapers in her bag because she wanted to bring some home with her. She then grabbed the pacifier off the counter down stairs and sat down on the couch she watched tv for 30 minutes and she had to pee again this time she decided to use the bathroom because she did not want to always use a diaper so after using the bathroom she went to the laundry room and changed her clothes to the dryer. She then decided that since she was bored she was going to explore the basement because she had not gone down there yet. She opened the door for the basement and turned on the light after turning on the light she started to walk down the stairs very slowly not knowing what would be down there could be cameras that would see her looking like a toddler or there could be some stuff she is not suppose to see so at the end of the stairs before fully walking in she peaked her head down there was nothing like a camera or anything but it was basically all storage filled with Some of Anna's old clothes and some of Ava's old clothes and some baby things like walkers and jumpers and a highchair and a car seat and tons more. Abby started looking though all of the clothes that Anna use to wear and there were dresses and skirts and crop tops and that was basically all it she was looking even more and found a skirt that was almost like the one she was wearing but this one was a tad bit longer and it was red this time so she thought why not it was in a trash bag that was in storage and it was to small to fit Anna anymore so Abby just took it then she placed it on the floor and started to look even more and this time she found a 2 piece onesie and she found a snap on romper it's basically a dress but instead of it being open at the bottom it is basically under where but apart of the dress and it snaps closed.