The mysterious stepbrother

What are you two doing here? He *sighs* good to see you too I giggle, splashing water up at him. Why don't you guys give me a hand up? No problem. I heat myself up and sit in the middle of them both, leaning my head on my brother's shoulder. Trying to talk to dad again? Trying, not being real successful here. Jack had that same problem with the moon, he wouldn't talk to him either for 300 years. Then he became a guardian, and now he's a protector.

Do you ever feel like the things you do are just based off of luck, like you could only do them because you got lucky? Is this about what Clar said? Partially. Percy you protected your sister from me and stopped me from helping Hade's start war with Zeus, your sister is not only my girlfriend, but my best friend. That wasn't any of my doing, my sister fought me every step of the way. You realize if it weren't for her you'd be drowning in the water right now?

Lay off I nudged him, he's only trying to help. Well if I can't talk to dad I'm glad I can at least talk to you, any family is better than nothing. Come on let's go. I lay a hand down to them and pull them up. We turn to leave, and as we do a big ripple ripples itself in the water.

But elsewhere in a small cottage, Chiron and Dionysus have a mysterious stranger in their ware bouts, and all he had to do was walk right in to camp, which is probably a problem since Thalia's tree is supposed to keep unwanted mysterious visitors out, but he's not evil, or it should've kept him out, and he's not mortal, or it would've kept him out.

But the only way he should've been able to get through was if he was the son or daughter of a G-D or G-Ddess, he said he was Poseidon's. A new family member we'd never met before? Hm.... Camp just got a whole lot more interesting. Percy and I got summoned, and that's not a good thing to get summoned, all the gang joined our side.

Anna and Jack were sure it was nothing, Grover was skeptical, you don't get summoned unless you've done something bad. But we hadn't done anything wrong that we knew of. One hand was holding onto Luke's while the other nervously played with my necklace. I don't like being in trouble. I don't get into trouble. So what could they possibly want from us?

But Chiron made it clear when we arrived that we weren't in trouble and we were glad of that. I told you Luke whispered playfully squeezing my hand, as I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, that he also made clear that we knew we were indeed the only known children of Poseidon. And how rare it was for there to be more than one of us, but here we were two of us.

But this other sibling, wasn't a half blood that would imply he'd have to be half human, but no, that wasn't the case. Tyson isn't part human, in fact he is however part Nymph, a sea nymph, and that he was actually part Cyclops. To say the least Percy was surprised. Tyson?! I cried with joy running to hug him. Hello Snow Jade and Percy Jackson, brother and sister. Farrah you know this guy?

Tyson's my pen pal, we met in Demi G-D chat room over the magicnet. You mean the internet? Nope. It's so good to see you. And I what I can see of you. We were just about to go get something to eat, come join us for lunch. This will be great. It was something short of great, everyone looked at our group of friends strangely. Since Tyson only had the one eye, and wasn't exactly like one of us.

He said he was grateful that dad brought him here. We were surprised by hearing that. Percy be nice, you're being rude. I'm not trying to be, I'm just surprised, and kind of confused, like very confused. Then Clarisse came to find us. She pointed out the "resemblance" right away. Don't listen to her I whispered to him. Don't be rude Clar.

She said something about spray able mist. Here Tyson I've got some false mist, I said pulling it out of my bag. Close your eye. I sprayed it. There, but for now just wear the sunglasses IDK how long the mist will last. Cool thanks. Bull he suddenly mentioned. Then a thunk noise was heard. And it rattled the dinning area.

He could smell the bull. He could sense danger. Something was trying to break into the barrier. Until the barrier broke and now monsters could come and go as they pleased, if something wasn't fixed about it ASAP. We were now in danger, but that just made camp the all more interesting and entertaining. This was gonna be fun.

Everyone ran away. The group tried to stay together, but we somewhere along the way got separated. But Luke's grip on my hand grew tighter, I would've complained about the pain, but I didn't want him to let go, I was so scared, and I didn't want to lose him, and Percy was nowhere in sight. As the mechanical bull chased after us. All of us, as everyone scattered.

But then I saw Percy, and the bull about to attack, and ran over to him. Percy! Luke and I called. Kicking our shoes into gear. We tried to get there as fast as the shoes could take us, but then Percy was trapped in a ring of fire, and pushing the button on the sword pen to be able to fight it off.

Our plan was to distract it, for Anna and I Percy and Luke teamed up to be part of that distraction. Which was a very dangerous job, and it almost about killed them if it hadn't changed course to come after Anna and I. However Clarisse decided she was playing hero and now jumping on the bull's back was riding the bull to her victory. But even she couldn't tame the beast. She had to be rescued. By the unlikely of heroes. By Tyson's great demi G-D like strength. And it was a good thing he was fireproof too.

The rest of us joined to help him defeat the bull, this was kind of what camp was all about. Percy tried to wrangle him in, but he shortly after found himself thrown against the wall. He threw the sword pen into his open mouth, and it crumbled to pieces. It exploded and he was hurt, pretty badly, but nothing the water wouldn't fix, but Percy was a hero.

But then Luke appeared. I knew you were bad news Luke! You did play with my sister, but how did you lie through hypnosis? Percy are you ok? Luke and I asked him running to meet up with him. Two Luke's? Why are there two of you? IDK. But I can assure you I'm the real one. This one says he was drowned. Which is unlikely considering that never actually happened. (Anymore)

This Luke was talking about a Prophecy, a prophecy we knew nothing about. That no one bothered to tell us about. Why are there two Luke's and what is this prophecy? I guess we'll have to wait to find out.