Well here we go again

Tyson said he knew where the fleece was and who was guarding it. That maybe he could be able to talk to the other cyclops, cyclops to cyclops. I said yeah, that's why you're coming with me. I know you know what you're talking about, because you told me about it, in one of our pen pal notes over magicnet.

Farrah have you planed this quest since like forever? Percy asked me. I-I, I *sigh* and take a deep breath. It's hard to say no, so I'm gonna say yes. Farrah? Jack questioned. Yes I've been planning this quest for a while. Every summer I try and I try to think of new ways to bring Thalia back to life, I knew about the fleece for a while now, I know what it does, outside of my talks with Tyson after what he told me, I'd go and do research.

I knew I'd have to plan this quest sometime when I was older sometime when I had better training with my powers. But that if the camp wasn't gonna teach me, then I'd go on my own quest, a forbidden-ish rather quest, or whatnot to seek help in training from our father. And if that plan failed then I'd go see Phil the trainer of all the greatest heroes. I knew what I was doing.

I had a plan from the beginning that the golden fleece was my if all else fails to bring my friend back plan. It was my plan Z. Plan Z? Yes Percy, plan Z the letter after Y in English Alphabet. He rolls his eyes. What happened to plans A - Y? I only made it halfway through the list, but as you can see everything else has failed. Had we not had the quest we had when we were trying to save the world from Luke and Hades that would've been the perfect summer to and do that, and I would've summoned Tyson myself, or made dad summon him for only personal gain for this quest.

That's too bad because I'm not going with a cyclops. Anna said, as Tyson put his glasses on over his eye. I frowned. Anna? I knew the story, Anna and I tell each other everything, on the battlefield, she might be my "enemy" but that's just play fighting. Grover said then we had a problem because he wasn't going without one in order to lead us to one. Knowing that all creatures of his kind that go after the fleece never came back alive.

Anna really didn't want him coming. I didn't blame her, but I knew Tyson would never hurt a fly.... If he could help it. So what do you guys think will attract more attention the noise or the one eye? She asked. When Percy told her to leave him be, she frowned. Tyson I whisper shouted. Come 'ere. Quietly! I whispered again. Coming. He tried to be as quiet as possible. This was OUR quest. First it was all about Thalia and it still is, but now there are two different versions of my boyfriend running around and MY Luke has been kidnapped by his evil self, and I was going after him.

But then Anna set down her stuff and pulled out a bottle of mist. This is crazy and if the camp weren't in danger I wouldn't be wasting it on you. Wait Anna, don't use yours we may need it again for something. Tyson, I'll give you more of mine, you couldn't tell cause he had the glasses on but I gave him some of my false mist stuff for his eye when we had lunch earlier.

How do I look? I smiled lightly, and had him bend down. Like you have hair covering your eyes, come 'ere. I'm too short. There I said sweeping it away, actually you look kind of like dad a little bit. He's still a cyclops Anna said. So Grover where are we going? He said something that I didn't catch. Anna whistled and hailed a cab, the three fates were there to give us a ride.

However that was kind of hard considering they only had one eye among the three of them. So I'm not really sure how they drive all that well. However the trip would be pricy and when we got in the car we didn't think about that. We made sure we were all buckled up, but I had no idea how we all managed to fit into the cab. We were all screaming and panicking sure that we were gonna die while we were in the cab itself. I was terrified. I reached to grab onto something. Anything or anyone.

It's ok Snowflake you're ok. Jack told me. Why aren't you freaking out? Are you kidding, this is amazing, faster, faster! NO! I screamed, hugging him tighter. I'm kidding he said stroking my hair. You're fine I'll protect you. That IS your job after all. On my other side was Percy, to his side was Anna and Tyson, and Grover was on the end. The other hand I'd grabbed was Percy's. It's ok Farrah we're gonna be ok.

Just pretend we're in medusa's garden again in the big red truck, and close your eyes. Anna told me. I let go of Percy's hand to reach for my necklace, and grabbed it, and rubbed my fingers over it. I closed my eyes, and squeezed Jack's hand as hard as I could, he didn't complain. It's ok you're gonna be ok, he kept telling me. He all hugged each other in fear. And when they started arguing again and we said we were gonna die they mentioned the prophecy and then their eye came out and rolled around Percy picked it up.

Tell us what you know about the prophecy. They gave us a list of numbers, and then Anna pulled it away from him, and gave it back to them. When the numbers of the price kept going up higher and higher, Anna mentioned she thought we just MIGHT be a little short on cash the fates stopped the cab and made us get out.

Well we weren't anywhere near FL I'm not even sure where we started, but I'm pretty sure we went the wrong way on the map if we started in NY and now we were across the way completely instead of going down. We were in Washington now. And we had to find a way to get to FL. Everything happens in FL doesn't it? ;)

First thing was first we needed to get money and get some food and find a bus station. Grover and Jack went to a little bakery coffee shop and then Grover whispered to the cashier about nectar. And then her eyes looked like cat slits and she said something to someone in another language turns out there are hidden creatures everywhere. To anyone else the guy had a normal amount of hands no one could see what we saw but he really had like I think I counted 6 of them.

Well after that the 3 of us went to go walk around and I'd say enjoy each other's company just Tyson myself and Percy. This is the most fun I've ever had. Well I'm sure anything beats living in the woods. Aw the woods would've been fine if you guys were there everything's better with family. We love you too Tyson. I jumped in before Percy could burst his bubble since I knew what he was thinking. Isn't this cool? Both: Artic. We said in different tones of voice, but we still said the same word at the same time. Wow you two really ARE twins.

The rest of the group was right behind us, and hen a bunch of guys came out from an ally and tried to jump us, and tried to attack Grover. When Anna tried to help she got tossed to the side. They had Jack and Grover Percy and I and Tyson came running back. The guys that took them must've been working for evil Luke because they had a jump device and took them leaving behind the only thing that was left of Grover his crutch.

And the only way we were getting our protectors back was if we could find Luke. I don't suppose you have a weird 6th sense as to where either version of your boyfriend is? If I did I would've found a way to get there on my own and be halfway there by now. Not stuck halfway across the US again! Then a UPS truck came by.

I know someone who does. I cheered. His dad is the G-D of the messengers. I know how we could find either version of him. We came in. I recognized him right away. Hermes? I questioned? Whose asking? We're here about your son, aka my boyfriend as your hopefully soon to be daughter in law. Well why didn't you say so? You must be Farrah.

What can I do for you? There are two versions of Luke and the evil one kidnapped the good one. And our protectors and attacked camp. We need your help. Right this way. He said opening a door to another room that to just a human would be a storage room. But like us it was so much more. Now tell me more about the two Luke's he asked me.