Running head first into battle

Which is now exactly what we were doing. E.L. vs G.L. and everyone else vs well everyone else and then we'd have also Kronos to deal with before the end of the world could you come, and end the world wiping out everyone except our kind. Now that E.L. had put the golden fleece on the golden trunk that had the remains of Kronos in it, and magic was swirling around to reform him, while we all joined together to fight off E.L. and Chris's followers Percy ran for the fleece, and E.L. stood in his way.

Luke? Yeah? It's just like capture the flag except a lot more dangerous, and the flag is the fleece. You're right. In a matter of secs Percy and E.L. were fighting neck and neck with each other while Percy went for the fleece and evil Luke kept him back. Meanwhile while they were fighting everyone else was fighting with the followers, and when evil Luke had my brother in choke hold, I cringed.

Luke pulled me aside, look at me listen to me. I may have created him, and he may possibly had at some point been a part of me, but not even I am that evil. He says pointing his finger at his evil form. I'd never do anything that would hurt you, even if that meant hurting the people that you love, like your twin brother.

I would've never laid a harmful hand on him. You know that, from our last battle, I was holding back, I knew if I hurt him you'd never forgive me. That you would probably stop loving me, that you would've thought that I was just using you the entire time, just like Percy once thought. But now that he knows I'm on your side he knows I'd never hurt you, or him or any of my other friends.

That is NOT me, he's been on the dark side for far too long. He did used to be good in the end his plan would be to always protect you, that somehow by raising Kronos and wiping out every single mortal meant safety for you, that no mortal could ever hurt you, or separate us, or hurt anyone you love. I might be sick with love for you, but we were also best friends first before any of this love thing happened, but he's just sick with love for you, and its clouding his judgment.

I'm sure at some point I might have gotten to that point, but never to hurt my friends and family. And speaking of.... Look. He pointed, as evil Luke grabbed the sword Percy had dropped and evil Luke picked up Percy and was probably gonna kill him, an old new face came up behind him to help him out. Tyson had returned. He saved Percy and kicked evil Luke's butt.

Evil Luke was very surprised to see that Tyson was very well still alive, and here, but child of Poseidon after all, the water healed him. The boys hugged, and Percy thanked him finally calling him his brother, just like Tyson wanted. And Luke and I ran to Tyson to hug him too. Tyson you're ok. I cried as I threw my arms around him, tears trailing down my face.

Uh Farr's Percy called to me. But Tyson was right there to catch my fall, you might want this, I think you need it more than I do again. Thanks, once I sprayed myself with the false mist the tail was gone. As I wiped my tears. My brothers. I cried wrapping an arm around them both. As we all family group hugged. But was short lived.

Watch out Luke called to me, as he wrapped himself around me as if a big protective hug was gonna help me, as rocks came flying and magic went swirling, but it did help kind of, I wasn't in the path of attack as projectiles came every which way flying at us all, he covered me so that I wouldn't get hurt. I just have question. I yelled to him over the explosion. What's that? He yelled back pulling me in as close as he could while the explosion had knocked Tyson and Percy back.

If evil Luke dies do you? No, see that's the best part of a clone, since he's not exactly real, even though he clearly is if he gets killed, I'll be more than fine. Why more than? Because I made him, and I can't wait to see him die, even though it would be a waist of seeing something so handsome die. I smack his chest. Can't argue there. I teased shaking my head. And he can't steal you from me.

So, the truth comes out?! I smirk. I made him for you, but I never should've I can't imagine why I wouldn't be around to protect you myself and even if I can't your brothers and your friends will. They're great like that. Pieces of Kronos began to form, and his followers swarmed Kronos to watch him live again and to be reborn again. To cause mass destruction. And all life as we know it. Except G-Ds G-Desses, and demi G-Ds and really anyone else that wasn't mortal.

Evil Luke went right up to Kronos and talked to him, reminded him who he was, Kronos appeared to remember him, knew who he was, and reached his big lava hand down and scooped him up told him he was his favorite and ate him, and after that his form started to become more a real structure instead of just pieces of floating rock.

Like Evil Luke and his followers were part of some kind of cult, and were trying to bring Lucifer back to life, and evil Luke had sacrificed himself for his king, he was the leader, but Kronos was their thing of warship. And what a way to go, being eaten by the thing you had brought back to life.

Now that Evil Luke was gone, his followers ran away screaming just like the rest of us who had gone to go take shelter, Percy had his sword back, he tried to go up to Kronos and fight him off, but Evil Luke's beast got into the way, and then Kronos picked up Grover and ate him as well. But with one nick on his heel and blue stuff was spooing out of him and it was going back into the golden chest that he appeared out of.

But Kronos wasn't killed yet, the sword looked like it was shinning like melted gold, like it was being held under water, and then there was something about the crusaded blade, which was the sword in his hand. Which was what Kronos wanted, and threw his lava rock hand at Percy and then used to force to get it back to him, but Percy wasn't letting him have it.

Hey, you wanna know who gave this to me? He said our father had, the person who had killed him long ago, and now his son was gonna finish him off. Oh Percy Jackson, you and your sisters destiny was made long ago. He said laughing in his face. But to Kronos's surprise no, that's not what was gonna happen, because Percy and I we make our own destiny. Percy stabbed the beast in the heart, as he slid him down cutting him open like a fisherman gutting a fish, as he slid down him like a firemen slide down a firepole.

He began to disappear into the trunk and when he was gone, Grover was back and so was evil Luke. But Grover was safe and evil Luke somehow found himself in the lair of the cyclops. And boy does he like the smell and the taste of Demi G-D. I had the feeling we weren't ever gonna see that side of Luke ever again, as for the followers they hit the road, and now with Kronos back in his chest where he belongs, Percy had saved the world, and we could take the fleece.

But as Annabeth came to congratulate Percy evil Luke's pet stabbed its claw into her back and she fell to the ground like she was dying. Clar, and Groover and Jack fought together to fight off the beast and kill it off, and we all watched as it turned to dust. Never to bother any of us ever again. We all raced to Anna's dying side as Percy threw the fleece over her.

But as far as we could tell it wasn't working, but if it was it sure didn't look like it, and it was working too slowly. And as Anna closed her eyes for what we thought would be the last time, and we were all broken hearted. There was nothing we could do, and it didn't look like the fleece was even doing its job either. All we could do was begin to try and mourn her. But just as we began to think we were giving up hope the fleece shimmered to life, and began to heal her.

Even Clar had been crying and she didn't even like our gang, and now that Tyson was alive, and Anna was alive she turned to him to thank him for saving Percy, that she supposed that wasn't vicious of him after all, he thanked her, but she told him no, that she was wrong and thanked him then too.

Hey Clarise? Percy said coming up to her. This was your quest. Well I couldn't had done it without you. But, you're wrong, it didn't start off as my quest. Jackson she called over to me. This was really your quest right from the beginning, so I think you should really be the one to do the honors.

Thank you. She reached over to rub my back as we all group hugged. Hey, my boat is probably still docked we can aboard our yacht, Luke said sweeping back my hair, and we can head on our way back to camp. Me, and my zombie crew will take our boat back, anyone of you is welcome to join us. I think we'll join you're crew back Clarise, if you don't mind, but I think we all can agree that we should let Fluke and the fleece ride back to camp on their own, I get the feeling they've got a lot to catch up on.

Remember have fun, but not too much fun he reminded me. And G-D speed back to camp you can take your leisurely time on your own time on the boat when you two get married on it. So, we got in our boats and we road off into the evening night to hope to make it back by morning, and if not by morning then early afternoon at the latest. But that's another end chapter for another time. Until then I leave you here.