The Oracle's story

She told us that a long time ago, but not in a distant galaxy far, far away.... Before our time, before her time, before Olympus and the G-Ds Titans ruled over. How these Titans were ruled by a greater evil that went by the name of Cronus. She told us how he even devoured his own children and how only three escaped. Our father and our uncles.

She told us about how they fought him and destroyed him. How they were able to store away his remains where they would be safe from wondering eyes, so that there wouldn't be a way to bring him back to life. However as part of the prophecy and the part of the reason that we were here, was because Cronus was being fated to rise again.

And that only one half blood of the three eldest G-Ds would be able to defeat him. Which was either myself or Percy. We weren't sure who was older. That this child would either be the hero and save us all or be the cause of the world's destruction. That it will all start with the children of Poseidon and the lighting thief or to you one of the versions of him.

And that the children of Poseidon shall reach 20 by all odds. Her eyes fade out, after we hear the end of what she tells us, it is night fall finally and we return to Chiron and tell him what we were told. I was heartbroken that meant Either Percy or I would be a hero or the villain, and we'd be fighting with one of the versions of Luke over some golden fleece.

We asked him if there was any chance there was someone older than us that would fit the prophecy, but we are the only known alive heirs of one of the big three so it had to be one of us. What if we destroy Olympus because we weren't good enough to save it? I ask him. Took the words right out of my mouth Percy *sighed* placing a hand on my back. We were so disappointed.

While we were there, Jack, Anna, and Grover had gone to go see Mr. D about going on a quest but he was far from caving she wanted to tell him about she had found, and was sure that this was the way to finally be able to bring Thalia back to life and save her tree to save us all, and if she had actually been awake and alive right now then she'd be an alive son or daughter created by the big three, however that would be four not three Zeus wasn't included in this prophecy.

Darn, and I thought I'd figured something new out, it had to be one of us anyways. Not even Tyson could do it, he's not a half blood. But they three were also talking about the golden fleece. The golden fleece could solve all our problems or start new ones if it had been used for evil. And we couldn't have that. Grover was skeptical he had mentioned to Anna once already that everyone of his kind that went after the fleece had died, however he was on board with the idea, mostly because Anna made him be.

Mr. D rolled his eyes like he had lost a battle he never had a chance of winning and pulled down a map that the last he knew the fleece was somewhere in the sea of monsters, which for humans was that magical triangle thing. So he didn't want them going anywhere, that the straight answer was no, that it wasn't safe. But if I knew Anna, and if everyone knew me like they knew they did and had I been there I would've been agreeing along side of her, that once our mind was made up there was no stopping us.

Not Percy, or Jack or even my beloved Luke could ever stop me from anything I wanted to do when my mind was set, even if it would put me in danger or get myself killed. He should've just saved himself the argument and caved in otherwise I knew that once everyone was back together and we didn't have permission that we would sneak out anyways just like we did when we went on our last quest to get the lighting bolt back and save our mother to save the world. Nothing was gonna hold us back.

However when he told them it was a terrible idea he turned around and got the whole camp together to tell us all about his great idea. While Mr. D was scaring everyone with the idea of death if the barrier wasn't fixed and the tree not restored, out in the audience our gang was sitting together, Percy was on one side of me and Tyson on the other and Anna on the other side of him, Tyson leaned over to ask Percy and I if we were ok.

He had an arm wrapped around me, as I held my head in my hands, and Percy rubbed my back. There was no way we were ok. We had so much to think about, but really that was me. A part of me thought I knew that I was older one of us, it would just make sense, because that would be just my luck. Everything else bad happens to me I would be surprised if it wasn't me that wasn't the one the Oracle spoke of in the prophecy.

All I knew was that I wanted to get my Luke back and figure out a way to get rid of the evil Luke my Luke was innocent. Even when stole the bolt he was still innocent, my Luke never drowned, Percy never "killed" him, he came with us, so I guess I'd have to figure out how to make sure which one was which when we'd run into the Luke's again.

Don't worry, camp will be ok, you gotta have faith. When Mr. D talked about the golden fleece Anna was in shock he stole her idea and made it his own "great" idea he even had notes written on his hand, he had no idea what he was talking about. This wasn't fair. The deal was someone like Grover or Grover himself would be leading this chosen half blood to go get the fleece, however that chosen half blood in Mr. D's eyes was none other than Clarisse.

Now it was her quest, he wasn't even planning on giving our group a chance. But she had no idea what she was up against we had "fought" Luke, Percy warned her about him, she didn't care, this Prophecy was about us, this idea was Anna's Clar stole our quest, and Mr. D stole Anna's idea. And we were gonna be left behind.

Once everyone was gone I went with Percy to try to sort some things out, he was playing with the sword trying to understand the prophecy. How can we do anything about a prophecy we didn't even understand? In the morning we went to go knock on Grover's door, but as soon as he opened the door, he already knew why we were there and he knew it was a bad idea.

And next to us was Anna and Jack, and we were ready to head out. I picked my necklace up between my fingers, a million thoughts on my mind. We told them what the Oracle said that just because Mr. D says it was Clar's quest it wasn't the Oracle says its ours and we were going after it, no matter who tried to stop us. And you think this is a good idea? He asked me.

I don't care if its a good or bad idea, I don't care about the fleece, or the quest, I don't care if anyone came with me I was gonna leave camp anyways even if I left on my own! I only care about two things. Getting Luke back/getting rid of the evil version of him and saving Thalia and her tree. So if you're coming with me that's just a bonus and you're either with me or you're against me and if you're against me then stay at camp, but I WON'T sit around here and do nothing when the people I love need me!

By the time nightfall came guards were outside watching for monsters and we had our stuff together, with me leading the way out, and we were leaving camp. Then Tyson showed up. Percy told him he didn't understand what he was getting himself into. Tyson didn't care he knew he understood. He said we'd do the same for him. Percy told him it was too dangerous however he liked his enthusiasm and his want to bond as brothers, his want to help.

She told me I could come. Farrah?! My friends whisper shouted at me. Actually he was the only one I had planned on taking with me if no one else was coming with me I knew I was gonna need the help of a Cyclops where I was going. If I didn't make it clear I was planning on going alone to begin with, to save Luke on my own, and revive Thalia once and for all. Tyson IS coming!