What Prophecy?!

Luke what is the other you talking about? I'll tell you later, he whispers, into my ear as I squeeze his hand. It's ok, he's not gonna hurt you. Hurt her? Never my girl. You know us Luke I'd never lay a harmful touch on her. She's only ever safe with us or laughing he chuckles lifting an eyebrow. Don't touch her! Percy and my Luke call after the other Luke. Luke pulls me behind him.

Who knows maybe I'm the real Luke and this is some clone, a clone I would've designed to fool you all. But the love was never a lie. The difference is, though, a clone wouldn't be able to be hypnotized. But no one has told you the truth Percy, about all is going on here with this whole prophecy thing.

So what are you going to explain it to us then? Percy asked him. You see Jackson's just like the other Luke he understands that this is all that we are, they don't care about us, to them we're nothing but kids and we have a part to play like pawns to just be pushed around and told what to do.

But I care about us Percy, all of us, you, me, your sister, our friends, but I'm not the only half blood that thinks so. That thinks like this. Think about it the evil Luke says pulling out a strange device. He pulls it back and grabs the other Luke's arm, and I'm too weak to make him stay, and evil Luke is so much stronger than me. Luke I call as he disappears from sight. The blast pushes me to the ground.

My Luke is gone, evil Luke has taken him. I cry, and I cry. His touch still lingers. I know that I have to go after him, go after them. I grab my necklace. I fiddle with it, but I can't stop crying. I transform shortly after. The Luke's are gone, Percy is in pain and is cut up and bleeding, the rest of the camp still has the remains of fire and parts are destroyed. Anna comes up to Mr. D and asks where we are Clarisse remembers seeing the bull come after him, and that Luke and I ran after it.

Clar runs up to Tyron and asks him why he's not you know dead, he tells her that cyclops's are fireproof. That was lucky. The question on everyone's mind is how the bull even got through the barrier to begin with, the answer wasn't something we wanted to hear. Everyone goes to the tree, the tree has been poisoned, its not dead but it is dying.

And the barrier is broken, dying and being dead was a condition we were all about to become too familiar with. It was like she was dying all over again they needed to know who would do such a thing. Percy with me in tow tell them Luke did this that he poisoned the tree. But I cry again as I explain that evil Luke did it not my Luke, and when everyone is confused I explain, but as new tears hit my face, and Anna and Grover and Jack run to my side it doesn't matter my tail reappears.

Oh Farrah I'm so sorry. Anna tells me. This is all my fault I cry. What if this isn't Luke's doing?! What if this is something I did when I was trying to help bring Thalia back to life?! No that's not even possible even if it was it was an accident, but what doesn't make sense is that Thalia was all of our friend, mine, Luke, Grover and yours.

Jack take your friend back to the water, Chiron you can help create the antidote. No I wanna make it, I wanna help. You can help when you're better. But I know the greenhouse inside outside forwards and backwards. I will hear no more of this nonsense Snow Jade, you are going to the water and going to your hut, where Jack will and watch over you. Don't take your eyes off of her! He saults him, and creates a mode of transportation to get me to where I need to be.

You don't need to do that Jack I'll just dry my scales. I do that, and I melt the away the transportation. Hey? Fine, break it since you can't break evil Luke for kidnapping the good one, wherever the evil one came from. Meanwhile Percy goes to check on Chiron and see how the antidote is going a few mins later. He tells him very slowly.

He realizes this isn't the best time, but he asks him about the Prophecy Luke was going on about that we were part of. He tells him that sometimes knowledge isn't power that it can be a burden, and Percy knows this, and meanwhile again Anna and Grover are looking through info to try and come up with something that would be able to help Thalia, but probably nothing that I haven't tried already.

But when she finally finds something that something was not gonna save Thalia according to Grover, that the most it would do was get us killed and him in particular. But she ignored him and wanted to take it show to Mr. D. Once I was feeling better, I joined up with Chiron and Percy, when it got dark.

Hey you, how you feeling? There's something Chiron needs us to see. I'm fine physically, I'm emotionally drained, but I'll survive. What's that on your finger? What this? This has been there since we returned from saving the world. Luke gave it to me. It's some form of promise ring. Wow where have I been? No it's not your fault, I just haven't worn it around you, but now that he's not here with me.... At least I have a piece of him with me always and I always wear a piece of him around my neck.

He'll be back Farrah don't worry, we're gonna take down the evil Luke, and stop his plans, find out how he came to be, and the good Luke will come and be yours forever. Luke is strong, and very powerful he won't go down without a fight unfortunately I don't just mean yours and yours alone. Percy said rubbing my back.

The two of us go into a building and climb to an attic like looking room, Percy takes my hand I grab my necklace. As we approach the chair in the middle candles begin to light themselves. I jump at the fire everywhere, and cling as tight as I can to Percy. It's ok I've got you, he whispers. Percy I'm scared. Don't be scared everything is going to be ok.

Something moves in the chair. It looks like an old lady, and she starts talking as if her voice was like a robot like its got some kind of censor device that activates everything in this room, and her eyes are not even eyes, they shine a bright blue like as if her eyes were going to suddenly making a film clicking noise and begin a story. She was supposed to tell us about the Prophecy that evil Luke had been more than happy to tell us about.

We heard there was a Prophecy about us? Percy asked skeptical to come any closer to whatever this was, the lady spoke and told us that before we learn about the future, that we first had to understand the past. Well there was no going back now. No matter how much I wanted so badly to run away and never come back, to pretend this was all nothing but a nightmare that I was gonna wake up be in Luke's arms and Thalia would be saved, and we'd live out our days peacefully in camp half blood with our friends and Tyson.

But I knew that wasn't the case, and if Luke was there right now, good or bad, he'd remind me to be brave that he was right there, squeeze my hand and told me everything was gonna be ok, as I'd grab my necklace, and shut my eyes, and squeeze his hand harder than I should've, that he'd stroke my hair and whisper that he loves me, and kiss my hand and never let anything bad happen to me, and I'd suddenly calm down as long as he was there with me.

But now, now he wasn't there beside me, but I had to remind myself that I had to be brave and remind myself that Luke loves me and remind myself all of these things, as if he was here right now. I was just glad that I wasn't alone that at least Percy was here next to me. As I went through everything in my mind with Percy there as if it were Luke. I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand. And mumbled Luke's name. Ouch I heard Percy whisper.

Sorry I whimpered. I heard him give a sigh and tell me everything was going to be ok. I reached up for my necklace. We listened as she began to tell us the story.