Chapter 12: Date pt.2

Viper has gone to her room to sleep, while Sage is now in the cafeteria, sitting at a table with her head in her hands.

'Well, I told her I would do something, but I don't know anything about it. I've been trying to figure it out for a while, but I don't know what to do. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I don't know how to do it. I've never done anything like this'. She thought and walked over to the vending machine to get herself a soda. She then had the bright notion of simply searching for some date ideas on the net.She was disappointed. There were thousands of plans there, but none of them intrigued her.

(A.N.:- It's just me describing my situation. I don't have any ideas for dates, sed lyf.... wasn't able to find anything good on Google either.)

She then again sat on the chair thinking, though this time asking herself a different question: "What is a date?"

**************

Valorant HQ

The ambiance was chilly... Dark clouds blanketed the sky, and frigid breezes blew

Sage was waiting for Viper outside the building. She was wearing a navy blue jacket over a white t-shirt with black stripes,and a blue jeans with white sneakers.

(A.N.:- I apologise for my lack of knowledge... i don't know what those clothes are called and how to describe them. Anyway I just took it from a fan art you can see the image below.)

A lady wearing a black coat on a black jacket with a black t-shirt under it. The pant she wore was also black, as well as the heels. She wore black shades, totally giving a badass looks.

 She wore black shades, totally giving a badass looks

(credits :- MayoPocket on Twitter)

(A.N. :- Ok i was trying my best to not ruin this chapter because it's a special one... well ofc it's their date... why would i ruin it. But I think I'm going to try a new narration style. I hope you won't hate it. Also, sorry for switching in between the chapter.

** :- will describe action

Italic words :- will be narration)

Sage was stunned (😳) looking at her. Well she couldn't help it afterall no one has actually saw Viper in formal. She always wear her green uniform.

Sage:- Viper, over here!

Viper notices Sage and walks toward her.

Viper :- Hey there...*slightly sliding down her glasses to look at sage* You look good Sage.

She wanted to say much more than 'good', but Viper has a habit of talking with few words, she can't just change it.

Sage :- Thanks. I'm glad it pleased you.*wink and smile* Well you too are looking...uhh...foxy? * Her face as red as tomato* Sorry!! I'm not used to these words... what i wanted to say you're looking really beautiful. Like i never saw you in formals... but they look good on you... you're so pretty

Viper:- *laughing* Your personality right now is totally diffrent from when you're on the battlefield.

Sage:-Haha you can say that i put on a strong facade... you know have to motivate, keep up the spirit of the team....

Viper:- Yeah it's tough being you, So what are we gonna do?

Sage:- Uhh so to be honest, i've never done something like this... so i asked myself, "What is a date"

Viper:- mmhmm and?

Sage:- and the answer that i arrived at was that "date is something we do together to bond." i know its gonna sound lame.. but we'll walk together... eat at a cafeteria... but we 'together' will make it fun ^^.

Viper:- Its not like i have a better plan. not to mention the weather is so awesome, would definitely like to walk in it.

They went to a nearby city, since their headquarter is located on a remote island.

Viper:- I'm actually kind of hungry since i haven't eaten since morning. so can we go to restaurant before we hit the park.

Sage :- Sure, let's go to a restaurant first. I'll get us a cab 

They ordered the food at a fancy restaurant and were waiting for at the table.

Sage:- I was wondering should we watch the movie.

Viper:- Nothing good is up, i checked yesterday.

Sage:- ohh...okk

Viper:- ....

Sage:-....

Sage:- So well, you too have a different personality, you know, than on the battlefield.

Viper:- *thinking* you can say i'm like this only in front of you, because you're special.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i'm really really sorry i was going for a 2000 words chapter initially but then i released 1st part earlier. THen i thought lets go with 1500 words in this chapter... end this date in this chap.  But i wasn't sure with this narration. So there's gonna be a part 3 sorry.  

You can tell me if you liked this style, though i'm sure you didn't. At last i want to thank you to still read this BS. That's all from now, Hope you have a good day/night