My Jamie ~ Dark x JJ

Dark's POV: Ever since I met Jameson a couple weeks ago as the new Septiceye ego, I've started to take a liking to him maybe too much of a liking. When I look at him, everything about him is perfect, his beautiful eyes, fluffy brown hair, his dapper look and his adorable smile. I shouldn't be feeling like that, its just... I can't wait to see him again. Tonight we're having a party, all the Septiceye egos are invited, I really hope he comes. Just for a little bit at least, I want to see him again. I get snapped back to reality by Wil waving his hand in front of my face. "Hey, Dark? Are you ok? Are you sure you feel up to having the party tonight? We can always just reschedule-" Wil doesn't finish because I cut him off, "I'm fine, we're still going to have the party tonight." I say, semi-defensive. Wil puts his hands up in defense, "Whoa sorry, I didn't know you actually wanted to go to this part but I'm not complaining. There's a first time for everything, I'm just happy my Darky actually wants to go!" Wil says with a few dramatic reactions. "Don't call me that." I say, "Aw, but I liked that nickname! Fine." Wil says with a fake pout. "Anyway, they should be arriving any minute now!" Wil stated. "Oh, well I'll go freshen up then." I say and stand up from the table, I walk upstairs to my room and straighten out my suit on me. Making sure it looks nice, I put on a few rings and spray a bit of cologne on my neck. I walk back downstairs and wait for the Septiceye's to arrive.

JJ's POV: The other Septiceye's and I are going to a party at the Iplier's mansion, I dress for soemthing more casual and put on a white collared shirt and a royal blue sweater. I wait for the others to finish getting ready, once we're all ready to go we get in the car. Anti drives, the Iplier mansion isn't too far away it's about a 15 minute drive. Once we arrive at the mansion we all get out, I straighten my collard sweater and we all start walking up to the door. Before we fully got there Dark opens the door for us, I've liked him since we met 2 weeks ago. He's so nice and he dresses so dapper. As I walk in I give him a nod as a thank you, once we're all in the other Septiceye's go off to hang out with the other Ipliers. They all stay in the main party area, I walk into the other party area that had a bar and I sit down at it. I can hear the muffled talking and laughing of the other egos, I like the silence in the room. I glance around the room, it looked like a ballroom but a bit smaller, it's beautiful. As I'm admiring the room someone steps in and says, "Shouldn't you be with the rest of the party? You didn't get dolled up to sit in here on your own, did you?" The man speaks, I recognize the voice immediately to be Dark's and I look over at him. 'Well I guess not, it's just very loud in there. I like it in here where it's quieter.' I sign, "Yes, I suppose that's true. Would you like a drink?" He says, gesturing to the bar I was sitting at. I nodded and signed 'Sure.' Dark nods and walks behind the bar, "What would you like?" He asks me. 'Just whiskey would be nice.' I sign, "Neat or on the rocks?" He asks as he grabs a whiskey glass. 'Neat would be fine.' I sign, he nods and pours me the whiskey a little under half the glass and slides it over to me. He grabs himself a wine glass and pours himself some wine, he sits next to me at the bar and I take a sip of my whiskey.
~time skip~
Dark's POV: After we had talked for hours and 4 glasses of wine for me and the 5 near glasses of whiskey for Jameson, we were both pretty tipsy. Jameson finished the little bit of whiskey he had in his glass and he set it down on the bar, he walks over to the jukebox in the corner of the room and put on waltz music. He walks back over to me, 'Would you like to dance?' He signed then bowed and held his hand out to me. "Of course I would" I said, and took his hand while standing up, he led us to the middle of the ballroom floor and we started to dance, just a simple waltz. We gaze into each others eyes while dancing, his beautiful ocean eyes. The song ends and we keep staring into each others eyes, my hands trace down his sides to his hips. His hands trace up my chest and he wraps them around my neck, we both lean in for a kiss and share a very passionate one. We pull back from each other and stare at each other for a moment, we both lean back in for a more passionate kiss. We start to make out so I snap my fingers and teleport us to my room, we continue to make out as I pin him against the wall. We pull back again and he stares into my eyes, he seems to be almost crying I immediately let go of him. "Jamie? What's wrong? Was it something I did? How can I fix it?" I say in a panicked sort of worried tone, my blue aura glowing brighter. 'No no, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just, I don't think anyone has been as kind to me as you and actually loved me this much.' Jameson signed and he hugged me, I hugged him back and rubbed his back. "How about we cuddle and go to sleep, how does that sound?" I look at him and he nods, looking up at me wiping his tears away with a soft smile. I pick him up and lay him on my bed, I lay next to him and hold him close. He snuggles up to my chest as I hold him.