6

rob curled up onto his bed. It was hastily built by Nicole. A matress with clean sheets and complete bedding was better than just a mattress. 

Still. He wished it wasn't like this. He wished he could remember.

After tossing and turning for a while, rob decided he just couldn't take it. His chest hurt. It was hard to breathe- and it wasn't anything illegal to get up and spend some time moving around. Perhaps he could get a glass of water.

Clutching the oversized t-shirt Nicole had salvaged for him to put pressure on where it hurt the most. He was bit overwhelmed. How could his chest feel so sore?

*I guess I've been coughing quite a lot* he shrugged, Slowly creeping to the kitchen. He knew his way around the kitchen, so finding a glass was easy. Just before he grabbed one of the plastic cups, the light clicked on.

"well. Well. Well." Gumball smiled to himself, "look what we have here?"

Rob looked to the small blue cat with a puzzled look, "what?"

"Stealing again? Russle?"

The Cyclops let his hand fall, "its rob. And I'm not*stealing*. Thanks."

Gumball scoffed, calmly walking to rob as if he owned the world. "the attitude of some teenagers." He mumbled proudly.

Rob sighed, grabbing the glass and filling it with tapwater. Although gumball tried to stay in his face, rob ignored him.

Once rob tried to climb back into the attic, and gumball continued to bother him, he snapped.

"just STOP it already PLEASE!" He stomped a foot on the ground. He immediately regretted it. His throat burned. He didn't even understand, it wasn't like he had a neck.

Luckily, his outburst had woken the entire household.

The bad part, was that gumball was looking like the victim. The blue cat was sitting on the floor, silently crying.

"what's going on?" Nicole pushed her way through, "what happened!?"

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Watterson." Rob began, hoping to explain everything, but gumball interrupted.

"mom" he leapt up, "I don't understand why. But he just got really mad."

"he- he's acting childish!" Rob protested, "he deserved it!"

"now he didn't deserve anything! Rob, go to your room. Ill deal with you in the morning."

rob looked to the ceiling and growled. His sharp teeth grinded together as he spoke.

" thats what I was trying to F***CKING DO!" He yelled as he stormed up to the attic. Nearly everyone gasped except darwin, who had had his....ears...covered.

Either way he didn't seem to notice.

Rob on the other hand was screaming into his pillow. He didn't even know these people that well. Why was he still here?

Raising his head, he suddenly got an idea.

*I'll run away!*

Rob didn't hesitate to gather what Nicole had given him. He stuffed blankets into the bag as fast as he could, but began to doubt himself, retreating to a corner to cry.

*I can't do it. I hate this. I hate me....my chest...why does it hurt so much*

Rob ended up falling asleep in that corner, having stripped apart his bed. He woke up a few hours later, an electric clock saying it was morning.

"I guess I better leave now." He mumbled, grabbing the bag and slipping out the unlocked door.

It was too easy, but it didn't seem like that would cause any problems.

(cliffhanger woah.)

Ok. Yeah. I'm sorry for not posting. I really wish I'd post more. I also don't know how this chapter blends with the others.

Anyway, bye!