2.Idol

Jungkook POV

The medias and the flashes surrounded by me as I was the star for tonight.

I waves my hand and walked straight to the concert.

A lot of people and my fans were waiting for me to see my performance and it was my real happiness when I perform infront of everyone.

All the lights went off and I entered into the stage to perform my first song.

I love when my fans begins to sing with me

I love when my fans begins to sing with me. I enjoyed my time being on stage.

"JEONNNNNNNNNNNN" There were lot of fans screaming my name .

.
.

"Jungkook you did well! " I heard my manager.

"Thank you" I bowed at him and waves at my fans lastly and went to my mansion.

.
.

I reached my lonely mansion. The maids greets me and compliments me for my today's concert.

I smiled at them and went to my room.

.
.

I jumped on my bed and layed there lifelessly, thinking about how my life will be after I disband.

If you are wondering about me.

Then I'm Jeon Jungkook. I studied arts. And when I was 12,I thought to became an Idol. I then went to my brother and said my wish. He supports me and asked permission from my parents. Once I got their permission I went to an audition. At first I failed in many audition. But I didn't give up. I noted where I'm lacking then I make my negative into my positive. Finally I got selected in a Company. It was not big. It was a start up company. And I believe in future this company will be in number one. I then took my training and get debut under my company's name. For few years, I struggled a lot to get a name. I follow all the diets to look presentable and learned my vocals from my coach time to time. I then set an uniqueness for my voice. And then people start to recognise me.

Once I start getting famous, I worked even more so that they will not get bored of me. Because it's a competitive world. Many idols were being with me and trained with me. But not everyone can achieve the top position.

Once I become famous, I lost my friends, my love, my parents they are probably busy in their business so I don't used to talk with them. My brother, he is a producer, I still don't know where he is living! My friends... Yes they are here! But they will only talk with me about my works and other artist! My love... She left me because I was not spending Enough time with here.

I lost my everything to become an idol. I dont feel but sometimes when I'm alone.. I feel and I want someone to hold me, tell me that I'm doing good. Encourage me and guide me and mainly love me with all their hearts.

But being an idol I don't think, I can get someone I want to be with. I should wait until I got disband from my field.

That's all about me..

.
.

I then took my phone out and uploaded a picture of mine in my social media.

Within a second, there were millions of fans liked and commented on my post.

I chuckled when I read  out the comment.

Please marry me Jungkook!

I love you kookie!

Be my husband!

Attention seeker!

Is the photo taken with Taehyung?

Oh my god! I knew you two are dating!

Jungkook sighed when people start to assume about his private life.

He then scrolled down and saw a comment that made his day.

Jungkook ah.. You did great today. And I'm so proud of your fan. How can a man be so perfect? And ignore the haters jungkook, they are useless people. Don't worry about them all. We are fans here to support you. If you find no one is here for you! Then I will be here for you. I always support you. Borahae-Mochikookie😚

I smiled at the comment. And I have noted him. Every time when I post something, he was always there to support me.

And his words soothed me.

I then checked his profile.

God.. Is he my biggest fan? His profile was full of my photos and he is running a fan club for me.

I furrow when I found a link to wattpad.

Being a fan is ok. But I can't bear when someone took another step to write about a ff. It's really ridiculous. And I hate it.

I then decides to see what he has written.

.
.

Cold CEO and the Sexy Secretary.

I furrow and there was a note under it
Then I read what was it.

  It's not Y/N× Jungkook, it's A/N × Jungkook ff book. I don't give a f*ck when you comment about me. I ship myself with Jungkook. So get lost!

This was my first time  I was seeing this. I then decides to read what he had written.

.
.
.

"Shit.... " My pants were wet after reading chapter 3. I dropped my phone and rushed towards washroom to clean myself.

"Jungkook... Are you mad? Why did you read a ff? God!! Seriously are you wet? Are you----shit " Jungkook scolded himself and cleaned him.

.
.

I shouldn't read the book again.

Never.

.
.

But I can't.

He then continues to read the remaining chapter.

.
.

Who is he???

I then decided to talk with him. But not as real Jungkook, as a Reader.

I then gave him a request from my fake id, bunny. 97 and flipped the phone and drifted to sleep.

.
.

___________________________________________

How was the chapter? Will jimin accepts jungkook request?

Let's wait and watch

Do vote and support me.