7.Blocked

Las Vegas

Jungkook couldn't control his emotions as he was so overwhelmed by Mochi.

He really want to stay with him all the day, and he wants to sing for him everytime. Without his knowledge, he was slowly fallen in love with his fan.

Is it right to be fallen in love with a fan? That too early? Is he got confused?
Will Mochi reject him if he came to know that he is real Jungkook?

A lot was going on his mind , that makes him to rethink his decision to be his friend.

He tried to not open Wattpad, but he couldn't. He missed him already.

"Why did he named as Mochi? Is he that much cute? " He smiled to himself and imagining how mochi will look in real.

"God... I really want to see you Mochi..! " Jungkook couldn't sleep because of that.

He looked at his phone and rechecking whether he got message from him or not.

"Why did I got addicted to him? Is it a good way? " His thoughts got disturbed when the door was knocked by someone.

He sighed and kept his phone aside and unlocked the door.

"BANG 💥"

Taehyung walked past him and layed on his bed.

"What are you doing at my room? " He asked him.

"To sleep. " He replied him with a sleepy face.

"Hyung.... " He called him to get up, but the later was already in his deep sleep.

He sighed and slept next to him.

🌼🌼🌼

JM POV

After a long day, I slept well and I feel fresh. Because I have someone in my life, who accepts me.

I smiled and looked at Jungkook's merch.

"How bunny will look alike? Will he looks like you Jungkook? " I was thinking hard and begins to structure his image in my mind.

I closed my eyes to imagine how he will be in real life.

Let him be tall... Hmm... Should have thin lips... His nose should be like this .. His doe eyes....