17.Heart to Heart Conversation

After eating their dinner, jikook went to their separate bedroom.

Jk has some work to do so he couldn't talk with Mochi.

While Jimin was talking to himself that who he loves!

"Ahhh.. My heart is hurting alot! " Jimin was very anxious and didn't know how to take his situation.

He then opened his Instagram and saw all memes and photos of the current pandemic situations.

Usually he write books, when he feel alone! Jimin thought for a while and an idea pops up in his head.

"The title should be attractive! And the cover should me more s*xy!!! Oh my god.. Park Jimin.. If jungkook finds out that im writing an ff then I will be dead for sure! " Jimin thought to himself and published a new book.

Sugar Daddy and the banana!
Jk× Mochi

"Publish"

Jimin was satisfied with his work and he drifted off!

Morning

Jimin woke up with a sunlight, that hits him really hard. He yawned and slowly sat on his bed.

He placed his hands on his forehead and then he decides to did his routine.

.
.

"Why Jungkook didn't show up? " Jimin thought to himself and went to the guest room. (He goes with a wheelchair remember he got fracture).

Jimin then knocked at the door and he didn't get any response so he went inside.

Jimin then saw Jungkook was all dressed up.

"Are you going somewhere? " Jimin asked him.

"Ahh.. I'm going for a vlive! " Jungkook told him.

"Ohh.. This much early? "

"I miss my armies! Why? " Jungkook told him.

"Fine! " Jimin then watched how jungkook combed his hair, he wish he wants to be the person to comb his hair.

Jimin sighed and went to his room so that he can watch his vlive.

"I should take all the screenshot and I will post a video on my IG" Jimin was so excited and waited for the Vlive to start.

(This was my first vlive when I became army I watched this first! I was like who is he??? And now 😆😆😆)

"Oh my god... He is killing me with his hotness!!!! " Jimin blushed once jungkook showed up.