20.JIKOOK-THE BEGINNING

After the pandemic got over, Jimin stayed with Jungkook untill he got better.

He then went to his uncles home and asked permission from his mother to take the training class.

"If you cant success as an Idol, then trust me Jimin, forget me! "

"Amma.. I will surely get a good name and i will make you proud. "

"You always make me proud jimin. " Mrs. Park hugged and blessed to join the big hit entertainment.

__

Jimin and Jung Hoseok (his dance trainer) got trained together. And on the other hand, Jungkook was so busy.

As he went to the concerts, practice, wants to write lyrics for his next album etc.

When Jimin become traine, he doesn't have enough time for Jungkook. Same as the later.

Jimin felt so exhausted and at the end of the end, he was expecting some one to hold onto him.

He did dials to Jungkook, but the later didn't picked the call as usual.

Jimin then begins to get more gossip videos about Jungkook with other idols.

When he was a fan, he didn't bother by it. But, when he became his lover , he did hurt by the news. It's not about possesiveness but about the fear of losing him. If they spend their time like other couples, then jimin wouldn't got hurt by the news.

At the same time, Bunny entirely disappeared. That makes jimin even more worry.

Bunny.. Are you mad at me?

I'm sorry

Can we be friends?

Bunny.. I miss you..

Ok.. Take care.. Thank you for begin with me.. And you are my first and last best friend in my life. I love you. Goodbye.

But, he didn't get any reply for any of his messages.

__

Jimin was scrolling at the wattpad screen .

He was thinking about to publish the final part of 'MY SECRET FAN ' or not

"PARK JIMIN, IT'S TIME! " His manager yelled at him that make jimin to close his phone and he entered into the..

Stage to perform his solo song...

Yes, he finally become an idol (he did purchase a good mansion for his mother and they lived happily)

When Jimin's name were announced, the armies gave their full support to him..