16.Lockdown

Jimin looked at the window as his soul has left him already! He was too lost in his thoughts that he was fighting with his mind that who he really loves?

Is he love bunny?

Or Jungkook?

Or is he thinking Bunny as Jungkook?

Even if he think Bunny as Jungkook, then does it means, he originally loves Jungkook right?

"How crazy I'm to love my idol? Jungkook is far away from my status! If he finds I have a feelings for him, then  he would kick me out and he will definitely regret to stay closer with me! " Jimin left a tear as it was past 4 hours he has been crying and he can't accept the fact that he couldn't see Jungkook for almost 3 weeks.

"I shouldn't be here! I shouldn't! " He burst into more tears and curled up in the bed.

At Airport

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts as he don't know why he feel so nervous and worried about Jimin.

He then called the maid and checked if Jimin ate on time.

"What you mean he didn't eat? " Jungkook yelled at the maid.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. He is crying from the time you left the home. " She informed him.

"But------" Jungkook words were cut off when his manager asked him to enter into the flight.

Jungkook nods his head and disconnected the call.

At Jeon Mansion

Jimin looked at his phone and saw how the tannies took their flights off.

"Have a safe Journey Jungkook... " He caressed Jungkook's airport fashion look and left a tear.

He then heard a door knock as he knew who it will be

"I'm not hungry! " Jimin shouted and didn't turned his back.

But he sense the maid has entered into the room.

"I told yu----------------Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... It's devil.. " Jimin flinched and throw the pillows at Jungkook.

"Wth" Jungkook catched the pillow he is throwing.

"GET OUT YOU DEVIL.. GET OUT" Jimin screamed aloud in fear.

"PARK JIMIN! STOP.... " Jungkook yelled at him but the later didn't believe he is Jungkook.

"Noooooooo... I.... " Jimin's words were cut off when Jungkook hugged Jimin.

"It's me.. Jungkook... Ok? " Jungkook whispered on his ears.

Jimin blinked his eyes and looked at Jungkook with a heart eyes.