Same everyday (edited)

The sun has risen in Pallet Town the Pidgey were out bright and early chirping letting its inhabitants know that it was morning and that it was time to get up. Everything was looking peaceful and happy but the same can't be said for our young trainer.

Let's see what he is up to ....
___________________________________

"Argh.!!!" The young trainer with messy raven hair going in all direction grunted while streching. He then looked to his side and saw his partner in crime
"hey buddy .. wake up". Soon the said yellow rodent opened his eyes and stretched"chaa~"

"Good morning Buddy"

"Pika pi" Pikachu replied

"So let's get ready we have to go to the hell.....oh I mean school"the young trainer said.

He proceeded to bathroom. While Pikachu was sitting there looking at the room then something caught his eyes ..it was their hard work the gym badges and trophy of orange league winner .

it was their hard work the gym badges and trophy of orange league winner

Pikachu gave a sad look towards the trophy. He missed the time he used to travel with his trainer ,fighting gym battles, participating in leagues.

He missed the wonderful time he had with his trainer when they both had a lot of fun and adventures together but now he is lifeless sad boy with no aim no goal. Pikachu and the others are so worried about his trainer. They try their best to bring him back but fail eventually.

They thought he was coming back when he entered the school but that happiness didn't last long. 

"what if it didn't happened that day' he thought while remembering the day when their life turned, the day when .........

"Hey Pikachu what are you doing " His trainer said while coming out of bathroom wearing his outfit.
His trainer is generally kind, brave, enthusiastic, passionate and adventurous.

However, he can be stubborn, hot-headed, short-tempered, cocky, reckless, and impulsive at times.

'can there be a worse outfit than that for a high school student' Pikachu thought

'can there be a worse outfit than that for a high school student' Pikachu thought. "Atleast dress well so that you don't look lifeless'

"What is it?" He asked.

Pikachu made a face full of disgust and pointed to his clothes.

"What ? This?" He asked holding his jacket. "I don't think there is something wrong with this also you know that i am not going to school to get the attention of girls around me it's only because you all asked me to" he replied with his heavy and dull voice.

"Pikapi" Pikachu just shook his head. 'Who knows maybe you will find one or some '

" Now stop that and let's go Pikachu" he said with a smile on his face which is not seen everyday and everytime now like it used to.

Pikachu just looked at his trainer  with a sad smile He knew how happy and caring his trainer was, no he still is but now he has become cold to others. He has no one other than his Pokemons And some people. No one wants to be with him.

'Why always him? '

He jumped on his trainer's shoulder and last time looked towards the trophies and saw the name of his trainer shinning on trophies.

'ASH KETCHUM'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not too much to change in this chapter now I think it looks well. I will post an announcement when the editing is done till then enjoy the updates and show your love.

My first chapter. how was it ??
Hope you all like it .
Write in comments

Signing out ;-)