The Kanto High school

Ash's POV

Me and Pikachu were walking on our way to the Kanto High. Only a few people were on streets it was quite early I looked at the time in my phone it was 6:30 AM the school didn't start till 8.
"Hey buddy"

"Pika?"

"It's still early ,so want to see the sunrise?"

"Pi" he nodded

"Okay then let's go to the hill behind the school"

*Timeskip*

We reached the top of the hill. Me and Pikachu stood on the cliff and were seeing the beautiful sunrise.

"It's beautiful" I awed at the sight

"Piiika" Pikachu agreed

I looked at the time it was 7:30. We should get going now.

"Let's go buddy" I said walking down the hill

Pikapi Pikachu run and jumped on my shoulder.

*Timeskip*

We were at the front gate of the kanto high.

I just sighed ' Today is going to be like everyday'

I was walking towards the class I saw students in the campus, some just changed the direction when they saw me. What would you expect I am the loser of the school.

I continued walking till I hear the voice of the three Rich kids or I say 'The Bullies'. I just walked pretending not to seen them but then to my bad luck they saw me .

"Hey loooserrrr" the grasshead shouted

'Well here goes nothing'

No one's POV

Ash turned to face the bullies. The three made their way towards him. And started with  their daily bulling stuff.

"Hey loser where were you going can't you see we are here" the purple haired asked. He was Paul Shinji the bully and one of the strongest trainer of the school he is always cold and made students to do his work.

"....."
"Answer us you thrash" said the grasshead while flicking his hair to which some girls just looked at him and squealed. He was Drew the 2nd bully and a coordinator. He just like to play with the girls heart and then leave them.

"....."

"Hey you brat are you going to say anything or going to stand like a patrat whole day" the third and most annoying bully Camel or what it was Calem Xavier(i know but the audience like camel). The strongest trainer of the school as they believe he was the son of lysandre a businessman in Kalos. He always abuse his Pokemon to fight.

"Pikaaa" Pikachu sparked his cheek ready to shock them to death. Only to stop by his trainer.

"..just go away"he finally spoke

"Oh I didn't knew you had a mouth"Calem said while laughing and making the surrounding people laugh.

Ash just ignored them and started to go to his class but Drew came and push him from behind to make him fall. He could have dodge easily but he played along and fall on the floor. All the student started laughing at him.

"Hey!!! just stop bullying him" a girl came to the boy's rescue. She had dark blue hair and blue eyes .Her outfit is a mini dress consisting of a black V-neck tank top with a white shirt under it, a very short pink mini skirt, and a red scarf.On her head, she wears a white beanie with a pink Poké Ball print on it.

"Stay out of it Dawn" Paul hissed

"No I am not .what is your problem? Why do you always bully him" she retorted

"None of your business"

"Yes it is he is my friend so it is my business"the girl dawn is one of the only friend of Ash,who just smiled sadly at her thinking. ' she should not do this she would be hurt'

"Why you-" Paul was cut off by the bell which indicates to go to the class

"We will get back to you loser" they said and walked away. Dawn goes to Ash and asked
"Are you okay ,did they hurt you show me " she said with a clear worry in her voice.

"No I am fine but why?"he replied

"huh?"

"I mean why are you friend with me it just cause you trouble and I am a loser anyway-"he was cut off

"Shut up ..you are not a loser and don't you dare to say that you're the best person I have seen they just don't know and I will always be your no matter what you understand" she said seriously
Ash just smiled at her which made her heart skip.

"Thankyou dawn"

"No need to worry"

"That's when I worry the most "

"Hey!!!"

He then laughed and dawn and Pikachu just looked at him he laughed rarely now.
'he look so cute while laughing.....wait what are you thinking dawn' she thought and joined the laugh.

"So are you coming to class or will sit here whole day "she said

"Oh we have to reach in 5 min " he said while standing up and running towards the class with dawn and Pikachu lagging behind.

' he is better like this ' she thought while chasing the boy. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And done A little long chapter.
So as you know now this will be pearlshipping .....but there is a twist . what is it ? Read to find out.

Hope you all like it
Tell in comments

Signing out;-)