The Comeback (edited)

It was early in the morning at Ash's house everyone was getting ready for the school.

Gary - I am ready.

Dawn - The breakfast is also ready come and eat. 

Leaf - let me call ash. 

She went to Ash room and knocked on his door. 

"Hey ash breakfast is ready please come and eat" said leaf. No response. But then a note slided from below the door. Leaf took it and read it.

' I am completely fine you guys have breakfast and go to school i will catch up to you. '

"Okay ash but please come okay?" She said and left.

Leaf told them about the letter and they had breakfast and left for the school.

------------------------------

With Ash

He was standing at the Mt. Moon and looking and the sky.

"It's time to make a comeback. Ash Ketchum is back!" he declared to Pikachu, a determined glint in his eye.

"All right, buddy, let's head to school and remind everyone who we are," Pikachu chimed in, sharing in his trainer's resolve.

" Pikapi Pikachu " Pikachu said determined. He and all the Pokemons of Ash were very happy that their is back like he used to.
----------------------------

At school

At school, Dawn couldn't help but feel worried. "Ash still hasn't shown up," she noted with concern.

"Don't sweat it. He'll be here soon, better than ever," Gary reassured her confidently.

Their conversation was interrupted by Clemont's excited arrival.

"Hey, Gary! Guess what? I found something!" Clemont exclaimed eagerly.

"What is it?" Gary inquired, intrigued.

"I found evidence that those rumors about Ash aren't true," Clemont revealed triumphantly.

"Really? How?" Leaf asked, curious.

Everyone was very happy and excited.

" How did you find that out"

"Well i was working at science yesterday lab then i saw the Bullies and hide and heared that how they spread the wrong rumours about ash and luckily there was a CCTV so in morning i asked prof. Sycamore to play that which he agreed." He explained.

"Wow, Ash is going to be thrilled to hear this," Leaf remarked, a smile spreading across her face.

"But where is he, anyway?" Dawn wondered aloud.

"He said he'd be a little late," Leaf replied, glancing around.

Just then, the school's big screen flickered to life, displaying the footage Clemont had uncovered. The truth about Ash was finally revealed, and the students watched with a mix of regret and satisfaction.

" Told you all that I was right " said someone behind us they turned to look as standing there with a smile. But the group and the students nearby were shocked looking at him.

 But the group and the students nearby were shocked looking at him