I Miss Her(edited)

Ash's POV

Professor Oak's class went by normally, and we walked to our next class, Mega Evolution, taught by Professor Sycamore, who also served as our principal. Despite being our principal, he enjoyed teaching. Dawn and I had most of our classes together, including this one. As we entered the classroom, it was evident that many students wished I would just disappear. I shared the sentiment, but leaving wasn't an option.

I found my seat, and as I sat down, I noticed Professor Sycamore looking at me with a sad expression. I offered a reassuring smile; he cared for me a lot and had intervened on several occasions to shield me from bullying. He was one of the few people who knew my secrets, but I had explicitly asked them not to share them with anyone else.

The class progressed as usual, but my attention waned as I gazed out of the window, lost in thoughts about her. 'I miss you.'

Timeskip

Lunchtime arrived, and I walked towards the cafeteria with Pikachu and Dawn, scanning for an available table.

We were on the lookout for seats when I noticed a leg waiting for me to trip. 'Can't I get a little rest?'

Dawn's POV

I witnessed Ash's fall, his lunch scattering, all thanks to a deliberate trip. My gaze shifted to the culprit: Drew. Anger surged within me, and I was ready to confront him, but someone beat me to it.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing? Apologize to him now!" shouted a lemon-blonde girl in frustration.

"She's right. Apologize to him!" chimed in her brother, Clemont, who shared the same hair color. They were Ash's friends, the ones who stood by him even after the rumors. Bonnie, Clemont's sister, was like a sister to Ash.

"Shut up and get out of here, kids," Paul shouted, increasing my anger.

"Not until you say sorry," I yelled back.

"Tch. You'll pay for that, fools," Calem retorted as Drew grabbed and started punching Clemont. Paul held me tightly to prevent me from intervening. However, my attention shifted when I saw Calem heading towards Bonnie. This was not good.

"So, little girl, what were you saying?" Calem asked menacingly, nearing Bonnie, who was visibly scared.

"Stay away from her!" Clemont yelled, struggling to break free from Drew.

Now you'll regret shouting at us, Calem thought as he approached Bonnie, ready to strike. Dawn closed her eyes, expecting the worst, but when she opened them, she was shocked – not because the punch never came, but because of who saved Bonnie.

"Ash?" Dawn whispered to herself.

No one's POV

Bonnie had closed her eyes, bracing for the punch, but it never landed. Opening her eyes, she found Ash holding the punch with his hand. The cafeteria fell silent as everyone processed the fact that the person who never stood up for himself was now protecting someone else.

"Stay away, you loser," Calem yelled.

"You're not going anywhere near her," Ash replied with a cold voice that sent chills down everyone's spine. With swift moves, he twisted and turned Calem, leaving him on the floor. Drew and Paul rushed to help their fallen comrade.

"Why, you—" Calem began, but Professor Sycamore entered the cafeteria, interrupting the confrontation.

"I'll get you back," Calem muttered, leaving with his gang.

Ash kneeled down and looked at Bonnie. "Are you okay?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I am. Thank you, Ash," Bonnie replied.

"No need to thank me. Let's go now," he said, and the group headed to their next classes.

Timeskip

The day passed quickly, and Ash walked home with his friends. They all separated, saying their goodbyes.

Ash reached his home, placed his bag on the couch, and went to the backyard, filled with various Pokémon. As he appeared, everyone gathered and greeted him, and Pikachu started playing with the others. Ash completed the household chores, finished his homework, and had dinner, making sure his Pokémon were fed.

He lay on his bed, trying to fall asleep. "Everything has changed, right, buddy?" he said.

"Pika," Pikachu nodded.

"Nothing has been good since the day she left," he whispered, a small tear running down his cheek. Pikachu comforted him with a lick.

"Thanks, bud," he said, hugging Pikachu. Closing his eyes, he thought before drifting into sleep.

'I miss you. I miss you so much..

.

.

.

.

. Mom.

___________________________

So that's a ch with a little show of Ash

Is there any other reason why he is depressed? What happened to his mom.?
Keep reading to find out.

Hope you enjoyed
Signing out ^_^