THIRTEEN

Maurice

We been chillin' in this cabin for days na'. Thea' still need to be some planning on what our next move is going to be befo' we get outta hea'.

We do got sum' food, toiletries, and clothes afta' all. But what happens if we run out?

"I finally got the tv to work, Angel!" I called out, excited.

It was only a few local stations but least it's sumn'. Angel tossed in the bed, groaning. "Chill out, Maurice. It's too damn early in the mawnin' fa' this shit."

I jumped in the bed next to him, poking him a few times just to annoy him. He moved his head to the side.

"I'm tryna sleep," he groaned in his sleep, eyes still closed.

"Nigga, it's ten in the mawnin'."

"So? That's still early as fuck."

I lightly pulled his hair causing his eyes to shoot open. Next thing that I kno', is that he got the side of my face buried in the sheets with his hand while he's on top of me.

"Shoulda lemme just sleep."

He smacked my ass hard as hell, making me slightly wince. I bit my bottom lip from the slight pain.

I lowkey liked that.

Thea' wasn't much of a difference with us being togetha' now. We still goof around like we do as best friends. Half the time, we be kissing and all that mushy shit.

Then thea' would be times where Angel wants to be alone. Yesterday, I tried to give him a kiss and he just straight up pushed my face away.

And he has the nerve to tell me that nun' is wrong with him.

But today, he's in a much different mood. A happier one to say the least.

I feel him push down my pants and then eventually my boxers. He rubbed on my ass a lil causing me to bite my lip. This that gay shit I been waiting on fa'.

"I'm really boutta suck the meat off yo dick if you keep on playin' with me."

"Nice try." He suddenly stops rubbing my ass and went to go lay back down beside me. "Lemme sleep fa' real this time."

"Can I catch a nut first right quick?"

"You gotta hand, use it." With that, he snuggled deeper into the covers.

I mushed the back of his head. Since I'm already up, I can't go back to sleep so I just settle with watching tv.

Not gonna lie, I feel depressed as shit being stuck in the same place without having a real interaction with the world again. It's like I'm completely shut out from everything all 'cus of one incident.

I looked ova' to Angel, seeing that he's already sleeping peacefully. A faint smile came to my face. A reminder that I have to still keep on going.

His words played in my head ova' and ova' again.

"You know ya mine na', right?"

Lil do he kno', I always been his. He just wanted to be in denial and shit, fuckin' around with my feelings. He ain't don't talk 'bout that bitch anymo' so that's a good thing.

Since he's asleep, I just snuggled closer into him. I laid my head on his chest as I felt his chest heave up and down with light snores escaping from him.

All they were showing on the regular tv was reruns of old ass tv shows. If Angel and I was back at home, we would watch some anime.

That's all we would watch togetha'. We used to pretend that we was in Naruto and all that cute lil shit.