Chapter 1

Duplicitous

It was with his lip curled unhandsomely and a fierce, angry heat in his gullet that Harry stalked through the door to his place, slamming it so hard that the wood shook in it's frame. He threw his coat towards the chair with too much force and knocked both to the floor. He scowled, kicked the upended seat as he passed by – a deafening metallic clang sounding as it scraped across the tile – and stalked to the fridge, pulling out a beer and popping the top off on the counter.

He had been a little too vehement with this as well and his scraped palm was now sprinkled with blood. He growled at the mess and wiped his hand on his jeans, leaving a long red streak, and decided that inflicting pain on inanimate objects was not going to cure him of this mood. His mind instantly turned to Draco.

He strode off in the direction of his bedroom, guzzling his drink as he went, hoping his little fuck toy had decided to wait for him. He pushed open the door and a stone of disappointment settled heavily in his stomach as he took in the mussed yet uninhabited green sheets. He scowled, elbowing the door hard, and as he turned to stomp out of the hallway the quieting sounds of deep breathing met his ears.

A feral smile spread across Harry's face and he changed direction seamlessly, taking off down the hall for the guest bedroom. He yanked open the door unceremoniously and his eyes gleamed brilliantly as he took in the sight before him.

Malfoy was rolled over on his side, huddled to a small strip of the bed, sleeping deeply while he faced the wall, clothed in nothing but a white t-shirt and Harry's scratch marks and bruises. Harry's smile widened to a grin and he stole over to Malfoy's side where, despite the marginal amount of noise he'd made, Malfoy's eyes snapped open.

For a moment, there was complete nothingness in his gaze. Slowly the grey eyes gained life, looking loving though invariably anxious. Harry felt a thrill steal through him, he loved that Malfoy's adoration would forever be tainted with fear.

The anger in Harry's guts churned and rioted at seeing the pitiable face and he was sure Malfoy could see the malice in his gaze. The blonde, however, gamely ignored it and only peeled back the threadbare sheet with a warbling grin and stared up at him with seductive eyes. "Join me?"

Harry set his beer on the floor by his side and lashed out with both hands to grab Malfoy's bare thighs, catching the blonde by surprise if his pained gasp was anything to go by. "Don't mind if I do." His words dripped from him like acid and he climbed in between Malfoy's bruising thighs, yanking them further apart to make room. The urge to break him resurfaced and Harry wrested one hand from Malfoy's leg to clamp it around his cheeks and jaw.

"Lazing about again today, I see," Harry noted with venom, tightening his grip on Malfoy's face. His other hand snuck down and he rammed two fingers into Malfoy's dry entrance. "What must it be like," He grunted, fucking Malfoy with his fingers and shoving his chin back with the heel of his palm. "To have absolutely no fucking responsibilities? I wonder, Malfoy, what the fuck do you contribute to day-to-day life? Who would notice if you just—" Harry leaned down and grinned so Malfoy could see his every tooth glint menacingly "—disappeared?"

Malfoy said nothing but he flinched as if Harry had struck him. Harry sneered coldly, knowing it had little to do with what he was saying – he had spewed much worse vitriol before – and everything to do with his reversion to Malfoy's surname. That seemed to get to him in a way that nothing else could and Harry reserved it for special occasions.

Harry tore his fingers away from Malfoy's hole, fumbled with his jeans, his erection pushing hard against the fabric and creating yet another irritation, and shifted both hands to Malfoy's wrists when he'd finally popped the button. He bit down hard enough on the blonde boy's jaw that he could see every individual tooth mark and he grinned wickedly, the blunt head of his cock butting up against Malfoy's thirsty entrance. "Love me now, do you, Malfoy?"

Malfoy, who had been gazing unfocusedly at Harry's chest, glanced up into his over-green eyes. His silver stare seemed to brighten and he held Harry's gaze as he stated without question, "Forever."

Harry started, backing off in a slight movement and pulling Malfoy's wrists with him inadvertently. He shoved himself back down on top of him a moment later, furious with himself for the revealing gesture, and gritted his teeth. "You and that fucking drawling voice of yours."

He allowed one of his hands to drift down the length of Malfoy's arm and sidle up to his neck, his thumb pressing lightly against his trachea. "Have you any idea how fucking grating and spoiled you sound?" Harry squeezed ever so slightly. "It's so fucking obnoxious, I feel like my ears might bleed. Sometimes, Malfoy, I just want to rip out your fucking voice box."

Malfoy said nothing, whether that was because he had nothing to say or because he wished to spare Harry the pain of his voice, Harry wasn't sure. He snarled at the blonde boy and his perverse desire to please him and resituated himself to press against Malfoy's hole. He dropped his forehead to the blonde boy's jaw and flexed his hips just before he felt a not-quite-kiss swipe over his bed of tangled hair.

He glanced up at Malfoy, uncertainty in his gaze, but quickly twisted it to an intense dislike. Malfoy recoiled slightly and Harry let his malicious victory show on his warped face. He pushed off the slighter body and shifted to sit on the edge of the bed, hissing, "Get out. Your face is a goddamn mood killer."

He tightened his thighs around his unflagging erection and hoped Malfoy wasn't stupid enough to comment.

He felt the weight behind him transfer and vanish from the bed completely. He heard the quiet, acquiescent pattering of footsteps and the rustle of fabric behind him as his command was unarguably attended to. The room was still so long that Harry was sure he had gone when he felt a warm squeeze on his shoulder followed by the click of fine shoes on hardwood.

~*~