Chapter 2

Blaise of Reason

"Where the fuck were you?"

Draco hung up his coat and looked at him guiltily, "I got a call from work at the last minute. Why?"

Since Harry didn't know what Draco did for a living, or where he spent most of his day, if his parents were still alive, who his friends were (besides Blaise who had made himself painfully present in Draco's life), and he had just found out where Draco lived when they weren't together a month ago, and that was just so he could leave the notes, he wasn't sure if that was a lie or not. He liked it that way, not knowing anything about him. "Because I wanted you here that's why! You said you'd come right over."

"I know but I got caught up."

"Fucking someone else?" Harry didn't know why but he constantly got the feeling that Draco was with someone else. He wasn't sure why he cared but for some reason the thought of another person touching Draco really bothered him. They had never discussed exclusivity but Harry constantly made Draco tell him that he belonged to him and got dangerously jealous when guys hit on him.

Draco touched his arm, "No, why do you always think that? I love you."

"Yeah whatever," Harry picked up his drink and downed it.

Draco looked uneasy, he never liked when Harry drank, "Are you alright? Did you have a bad day babe?"

Harry blanched at the use of 'babe,' he hated Draco's pet names, "It would have been better if you'd have been here like you fucking said you would be."

Draco pulled Harry up from his seat on the sofa and stood close to him, "How can I make it up to you?"

"You can't. Don't screw me over again and don't lie to me."

Draco kissed his forehead, "I didn't lie to you Harry. I would never lie to you."

Harry slammed Draco against the wall and wrapped one hand over his neck, "You had better not."

Draco didn't even flinch, "I wouldn't ever."

Harry kissed him hard, forcing his tongue into Draco's mouth, "I want you." He picked Draco up by the back of his thighs and pressed him harder against the wall. "When I say be here, fucking be here," Harry growled as he ground his hips against Draco's. Harry released him, "The bedroom, go, be ready."

Harry wiped his mouth with the back of one hand and ran the other through his shaggy black hair as he made his way to the bedroom. Harry pushed the door open and found a naked Draco waiting under the covers, "Why the fuck are you covered up," Harry said only slightly slurred.

Draco smirked, "I didn't want any undeserving eyes to see what's rightfully yours but now that you're here..." Harry had to bite back a moan. Draco always knew what to say.

Harry tore off his own clothing and got into bed on top of him. Harry pushed Draco's thighs apart and entered him roughly without foreplay or preparation. Draco whispered a lubrication spell and Harry slammed into him. Harry pulled Draco close and pounded into him unapologetically. Harry was kissing Draco's chest when he noticed a mark that he didn't remember making. It looked like a hickey.

Harry saw red and his hands found Draco's neck. Draco had promised that there was no one else but fuck...Harry's hands tightened on Draco's neck and his fingernails dug in, "You swear to god there's no one else?" Harry said through clenched teeth. Draco couldn't really talk with Harry's hands crushing his larynx and just nodded profusely. Harry loosened his hold, "Fuck, if anyone ever touches you..."

"I'm yours Harry," Draco said hoarsely.

"You love me?"

"I love you. Always."

Harry bit down hard on the sensitive skin where Draco's shoulder and neck met, leaving his mark. His hands trailed his chest and came to rest on the mark on his chest, "Who the fuck did this then?"

Draco looked where Harry's hand was, "You did, you arsehole. You were drunk last week... you said you wanted to mark me as yours... you bit down so hard you drew blood," Draco contemplated for a second, "Although you were pretty out of it, I'm not that surprised you don't remember."

Harry concentrated but couldn't recall that night at all, "I did it?"

Draco regarded him as if he were slow, "Yeah. Who else do you think is leaving their teeth marks on my chest? Just you," he said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh," Harry muttered, completely dumbfounded. Draco wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and kissed his neck. "It's still just you babe."

I didn't take long for Harry to finish after that and he had Draco following him easily.

~*~

"Did he do that?"

"What?"

Blaise pointed to his neck, "Those fucking marks on your neck Draco! He did, didn't he? You let him strangle you now?"

Damn it! Draco knew he had forgotten something. How could he have been so stupid as to forget the Glamour? Draco placed a hand over his neck, "Blaise, it's... he just... sometimes... sometimes he's more forceful than others."

"You're making excuses for him. Stop letting him touch you!" Blaise growled.

"He loves me," Draco whispered.

Blaise glared at him, "Has he ever told you that?"

"Well, no," Draco admitted, "But I know he does."

Blaise got down off the kitchen counter he was sitting on to get another cigarette, "No, you think he does. There's a big difference."

He lit his third since they'd been talking and said around it, "You're being used."

Draco crossed his arms and said petulantly, "You're being a dick."

Blaise huffed, "I care about you. Apparently I'm the only one, so I feel the need to speak up. You obviously don't give a shit about yourself since you let that bastard abuse you and he obviously doesn't care since he's the one abusing you."

Draco stared at him incredulously, "He does not abuse me."

Blaise nodded assiduously and ash went everywhere, "Yes he does, he's a possessive, roided out freak who occasionally hurts you for shits and giggles. I don't want you to see him anymore."

"I appreciate your opinion Blaise but you're not my Father....And Harry does not take steroids."

Blaise shrugged off his comment, "You appreciate it you just won't take it into consideration. What is this? A self-destructive thing? Or do you like to be treated like scum? Is that a turn-on for you or something? You deserve better."

Draco sighed, "Blaise, please, give it a rest."

Blaise looked at him seriously and grabbed his shoulders, "I don't want to lose you because Harry doesn't know when to stop."

Draco was at a loss, "Harry would never seriously hurt me, Blaise."

Blaise waved him off and then changed the subject, "He told you not to see me anymore didn't he?"

"Yes," there was no point in lying.

Blaise looked impressed, "And you're disobeying him?"

Draco raised an eyebrow, "You act like his word is law? I told him I wasn't going to stop seeing my best friend and he let it go."

Blaise threw him a sarcastic glare, "Yeah right. I'm sure he did."