one

The first sight that greeted his eyes when he entered the room was his boyfriend snogging Cho Chang.

He felt tears well in his eyes as the boy he loved took one look at him and shrugged him off with nothing but a grunt of dissatisfaction.

"We're done." He rolled his eyes, his Hufflepuff tie hung loose around his neck as Chang twirled it between her fingers, smirking evilly.

Harry swallowed away his emotions, running away with a choked sob.

He collapsed onto his bed, wrecking sobs escaping his mouth.

"Harry?" Ron asked worriedly, "Hey, it's gonna be okay, calm down." He sat down next to him, running a soothing hand over his back.

"He cheated on me! How is anything ever gonna be okay?"

"Oh fuck— I'm going to kill him. Where is he?" Ron gritted his teeth, his blue eyes shining with hatred.

"Don't. Please don't." Harry shook his head and wiped his nose with the back of his sleeve. "I don't want to be associated with him anymore."

Ron nodded, albeit reluctantly. "He is still a dick."

Harry nodded, "I hate him." He sniffled.

"Me too," Harry sat up and Ron hugged him tightly.

"I know I'm not good at making people feel better, it's more of Miones thing, but you're my brother and I want you to know that the dick Diggory doesn't deserve you. You deserve much better."

"Thanks Ron." Harry smiled through his tears. "You're a great friend."

Ron grinned too, "I try my best."

"It's gonna be okay," Hermione had said when she came to find Harry buried under his blankets. She gave him a glass of water which he gulped down.

"He cheated on me with Cho and he told me he was gay. Was everything in our relationship a lie for him?" He said weakly.

"Oh Harry." Hermione squeezed his hand, "Do you want ice cream?"

"Chocolate chip?"

"On it." She smiled.

The three snuggled together under a blanket, Harry squashed between his best friends, just the way he liked it.

Each one of them had a spoon, Harry had the biggest one and were eating chocolate chip ice cream out of a large tub, provided by Dobby.

"You should take revenge on him." Ron joked. "Date another bloke, make him feel jealous."

Hermione sniggered, "Imagine his disbelief, he would be so dumbstruck by the fact that you've moved on already."

Harry chuckled softly, "Yeah,"

Then an idea brewed in his mind.