two

"Harry, no." Hermione shook her head, brown curls flying. "This is a bad idea. Ron and I were only joking."

"I don't care," Harry pursed his lips, "That cheater is going to suffer." He huffed and walked away.

Ron groaned, "This is not going to end well."

Harry walked straight into the Great Hall, his eyes locating every single queer boy who Cedric loathed.

There was Seamus Finnegan, Anthony Goldstein, Theodore Nott and Draco Malfoy.

Seamus was dating Dean, so it was out of option. Goldstein, he could date the cute Ravenclaw. He scanned the table to find Theo and Anthony snogging.

Oh.

Well, only one option left, he thought. Draco Malfoy, he walked towards the Slytherin table, avoiding the weird looks his friends gave him.

"Malfoy," He called to the boy with the platinum blond hair. He turned around swiftly.

"Potter." He narrowed his eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Harry asked, twiddling his thumbs, "Alone." He added when he saw Parkinson listening in.

"Huh okay." He said suspiciously and followed him out of the Hall to a secluded corridor.

"You aren't going to murder me, are you?" Draco smirked teasingly.

"Umm not today." He sighed, "I need your help."

"Oh?" Draco raised his brows, "What does the great Harry Potter need help with now?"

"Don't call me that." Harry snapped.

"Tch tch," Draco gave him a reproachful look, "You're the one asking for help. Be nice"

Harry huffed, "Fine." This was definitely a bad idea.

"IwantyoutobemyfakeboyfriendsoIcantakerevengeonacheater." He said in one go.

"Pardon?" The blond's face twisted into confusion.

"Uhh I want you to be my fake boyfriend so I can take revenge on a cheater." Harry said slowly, "My ex-boyfriend, Cedric." He added.

"Oh." Draco blinked a few times, "Why are you asking me? Ask your friends."

"It's because he hates you and will irk him the most." Harry explained.

"That's very sad," Draco frowned mockingly, "Most people love me."

Harry sighed, "Are you going to help me or not?"

"Alright." Draco nodded after thinking for a few moments, "I'll do it."

"Wow, I'm surprised you agreed this easily."

"I never said that," Draco grinned, "I want something in return."

"Oh okay, what do you want?" Harry asked.

"I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now." Harry said angrily.

"Later."

"Malfoy, tell me."

"Now, now, Harry." Draco chided, "Call me Draco, I'm your boyfriend after all."

"I really should've listened to Mione and Ron. This was a bad idea." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Quick. Kiss me." Draco pulled at his arm, "I can see Diggory and Chang coming towards us."

"What? Kiss?" Harry gaped at him, pulling back his arm and looking wildly around to find a very satisfied Cedric Diggory walking towards the Great Hall with Cho on his tail.

"I don't think I can." He whispered, defeated. The feelings came rushing back again. He sighed and looked down at his feet.

"I'll see you later, Malfoy." He said through gritted teeth ans ran away back to his dorm before the said boy could reply.

Draco glared at Diggory, cussing at him for treating Potter like this. Only a monster would treat someone as precious as Potter like this.