seven

"Draco, what happened?" Pansy asked when he stormed into the Courtyard angrily.

"Potter is what has happened. Him and his stupid and beautiful and stupid green eyes." He seethed. "Diggory didn't cheat. It was a stupid love potion. Potter knows and now he has gone to Diggory."

Pansy frowned. "I'm so sorry about that Draco."

"He asked me to be friends and said that he owed me this." Pansy wiped the tears that fell from his eye, "It's my fault. I shouldn't have agreed to this. You were right. I was just hurting myself."

Pansy didn't reply, fearing it would make things worse. Draco was hurting. He was in pain, his heart ached for the boy he loved. For those lovely eyes and smile and laugh.

"Draco? Draco?!" Came a frantic voice from the entrance of the Courtyard.

Draco snapped his head up to look at Harry, "Potter?"

Harry ran forward and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. The impact of the force made them both fall to the ground. Draco groaned as his back hit the hard ground with a loud thump.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner. I do like you so, so much and I don't want to be with Cedric. I want to be with you. Please, don't be mad at me." Harry said in one breath without getting up, his hands rested on either side of Draco's head.

Draco ignored the pain in his spine, "Why do you expect to forgive you? You always left me. You left me for him whenever you got the chance. What makes you think that you won't do it again?"

"I won't. I promise you. I don't love him anymore. I like you and only you. I want to fall in love with you, Draco. Please forgive me."

"You want to fall in love with me?" He asked dumbly.

"Yes, of course." Harry nodded hastily.

Their faces were close enough to kiss but they didn't, they will have enough time for that later.

"You're a right dumbass, you know that?" Draco pulled him down to hug him, his voice muffled by Harry's shoulder. Harry chuckled softly, "Shut up." He whispered and closed his eyes happily.

"I love you." Draco kissed the side of his head. Harry smiled at him, eyes bright, dimples on his cheek and eyes crinkling.

"I will too, soon enough." That was enough to make Draco dizzy with happiness.

"You two do realise that you're lying on the dusty ground?" Pansy said in disgust as the two started making out.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!