three

Finding and talking to Potter was difficult, especially when he was guarded by a hound of Gryffindors. 

"I need to talk to Potter." He said angrily to a glaring Granger.

"No." She huffed, "He is not feeling good today so nobody is allowed to meet him."

"I'm his boyfriend. I have all the rights to meet him." Draco narrowed his eyes.

"B-boyfriend?" Hermione squeaked and Ron spluttered indignantly. "What?"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Now if you'll excuse me." He ducked sideways and strutted to the dorm he believed belonged to Harry Potter. Knocking on the wooden door twice, he received no answer. 

"Potter? Potter!" He shouted and rapped the door loudly with his knuckles. "Open the door or I'll break it down."

The door opened almost immediately and a confused and upset Harry stared at him, "What the fuck do you want?"

Draco sighed and pushed past him into the room, "Are you a complete idiot?"

"What?"

"You ran away from me when Diggory was there." Harry looked away and sniffled, his voice cracking. "He was with Cho. How can you expect me to actually stand there?"

Oh. Oh.

Diggory cheated on him with Chang. That bitch. Draco never liked her. Sighing, he placed his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"Look," He lifted up his chin, wiping away the stray tears, "It's going to be difficult. Facing both of them. But you need to know that you don't deserve to be treated like that. Diggory is a right bastard for cheating on you."

Harry bit his lip, "He told me he loved me and would care for me and would never ever leave me. He lied. Everything was a lie."

Draco slumped his shoulders, "Potter…." He trailed off as Harry cried softly. "C'mere." He pulled him into his arms.

Harry clung onto him, sobbing and hiccuping into his shoulder. Draco cradled the back of his head, "Shh, shh it's okay. Let it out. I know he meant a great deal to you but it doesn't mean it gives him the right to treat you like that. You deserve much, much better." 

Harry pulled back and looked at him, "I do?" 

It was a simple question, a very innocent one that made Draco want to cry and hold onto him, telling him that he deserved the world. 

"Yes, you do." Draco nodded fiercely. "And we are going to take revenge on him." 

"Are you sure?" Harry wiped his face with his sleeve, "I have already troubled you a lot."

"Yes." Draco said without an ounce of hesitation. "I'm going to be the best boyfriend you have ever had." He smiled.

Harry smiled at him, "Thank you." 

Draco felt his heart do a flip, "Of course."