Chapter 18

Wilbur's POV

He wakes up in his bed with an arm at his side and a weak pain in his lower half.
Looking round, he realises that Quackity's been spooning him, and he smiles. Thinking of Quackity- who's still asleep- he also remembers what happened last night, and smiles even more.
I got laid by Alex fucking Quackity, he thinks to himself with a surprised grin, looking over at Quackity, who's sleeping. I guess Tommy wasn't wrong about us kissing, then?
Wilbur tries to get up but feels a bit of pain in his lower half. He still gets up though, albeit wincing.
Throwing the duvet covers off of him, he alerts Quackity, who wakes with a groan and rubs his eyes.
"Morning," Wilbur says to him, smiling.

"Oh, hey, Wilbur," Quackity says, "you're up early." He sits up in bed and gets up too.
"Well, I fell asleep pretty easily after we..."
"Oh, yeah." Quackity grins. "That was fun. We should do it again sometime."
Wilbur gets a bit flustered and says, "Yeah, we definitely should. I really enjoyed that, actually."
"Tonight?" Quackity says, raising an eyebrow. "D'you wanna do it again tonight?"
Wilbur clasps his hands together.
"Quackity, there is literally nothing else I'd be more willing to do."
Quackity grins. "Great."
"Anyway, I'm gonna head downstairs now, you coming?" Wilbur asks.
"Nah, I'm gonna get some more sleep," Quackity says, "I'm tired as fuck."
"Really?"
"Well, railing someone within an inch of their life is a pretty tiring job, you know," he mutters, winking.
"Seriously?" Wilbur says, narrowing his eyes amusedly at Quackity. "I mean, you're not wrong, but you didn't need to call me out like that." He beams. "Anyway, you... get some rest, or whatever you're doing, and I'll see you when you get up, yeah?"
"Alright. See ya," Quackity says, lying back down on the bed and covering himself with the duvet.

Wilbur wanders downstairs and sees Phil looking as if he hasn't slept.
"Hey, Phil," Wilbur says cheerfully, hoping he doesn't notice his slight limp.
"Hi, Wil," Phil says in a tense tone. "You're looking cheerful today."
"Well, today is a good day, you know?" Wilbur proclaims.
"Or was it because you got fucked by the stupid duck boy last night?"

Wilbur freezes.
"Wha-"
"I saw you! I went in to see how you guys were doing, and- OH! You've traumatised me for God knows how long!" Phil says angrily, getting up from the table in fury. "He killed your brother, and my son! Don't you realise how serious this is?"
"Hey, chill, we're not, like, boyfriends or whatever."
"You aren't?"
"Well... yet."
"That's it. I'm kicking him out," Phil says decidedly.
"Wait, what?"
"I'm-"
"NO!" Wilbur interrupts. "You can't kick him out!"
"I won't kick him out. He'll leave on his own, you'll see," Phil says, the gears in his fucked up mind whirring.
"He loves me, so he won't leave," Wilbur says casually.

"You don't know that."
"I do. So fuck you," Wilbur says, snubbing Phil annoyedly.
"Your boyfriend is fucking insane!" Phil exclaims. "Do you want to watch him mutilate those two poor men?"
"I can't watch him do it, it's already happened," Wilbur scoffs.
"Oh, you can."
"What?"
"We have cameras here," Phil says, crossing his arms, "they aren't very good but they got enough footage for me to know what happened."
"You have cameras? And you didn't tell me?" Wilbur half-yells, scandalised.
"I didn't think I would have a use for them, did I?" Phil yells back.

"I can't believe you've been recording all of us without our consent," Wilbur mutters darkly.
"They don't even have good quality," Phil says, "I stole them off some poor security guard I killed in the 1990s."
"And? That's still creepy!"
"Do you want to see the tapes or what?"
"Ugh, sure," Wilbur says, rolling his eyes but privately curious to see what Quackity's capable of. "Where do you even keep the tapes?"
"Third floor," Phil says, leading him upstairs, "nobody ever notices them."
They head upstairs and Wilbur's still annoyed by the fact he's been being recorded for a while now.
Phil gives a short, appreciative nod to Techno, who's still outside the door, and heads to what Wilbur previously assumed was a closet.
"In here," he says, pushing open the door and going inside.