The Concert

"Good evening, Demacia!" I greeted the crowd. I was super nervous but I acted super confident. If I could believe in me, the audience would believe in me.

"Also I want to say hi to everyone from Obnoxious!"

"It's Noxus!" Darius shouted in a real scary voice.

"Whoopsie! I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'm glad everyone is here to have a good time, but you can't have a good time if you're at war. That's why I don't think Demacia and um, that other country should fight each other!"

"You've got nice tits!" Draven shouted.

I usually like to be complimented on my singing abilities but I hadn't started singing yet. I started singing so he could compliment me on my silky, gorgeous voice.

"Nice tits!" Draven shouted again.

At least it was a compliment. I started to sing my song of peace.

"Fighting is bad.

Dancing is rad.

Singing is fun.

Fighting sucks for everyone.

If your leg is cut off, then you can't dance.

So sing with me and give peace a chance."

I saw Lux was making a heart with her hands.  I made a heart back at her. I love connecting with my audience especially if my audience is really pretty.

"Boooooooo!" Darius shouted.

"Take it all off!" Draven yelled.

I was not going to do anything like that, and I don't think I deserved to be booed. But those jerks made me nervous.

"Oh no! I forgot the lyrics!" I cried.

Darius jumped up on stage with a guitar and he pushed me aside.

"Time for some METAL!" he screamed. His guitar was so loud, no one could hear me anymore.

Then he started singing his song. I don't even think it was a song. It was just a bunch of screaming. And I did not like the lyrics at all.

"WAR! WAR! KILL! KILL! DIE! DIE!"

Who would ever write a song like that? My ears hurt but not as much as my broken heart when I saw the audience breaking into a fight. It was Demacia vs. Obnoxious. Seraphine fans vs. Darius fans. Hope vs. Heartbreak.

All I wanted was to sing and make everyone happy. How did it go so wrong? And how could I make things better?

Oh no. Who would have thought a Seraphine concert would ever end like this.

What would you do if you were in her position? Would you give up?

Or would you get back up on stage and go for it?

Let me know what you think.

I hope you like this story even though this chapter is sad.

Things will get better. I promise!